+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: education loan for study abroad

hii

it seems that not many people are aware of the fact that even foreign manks offer education loans ....

besides if u dont get an educational loan ...u can take other forms of "loan against property' to finance your education....

if anyone requires any help in this regard ...plz feel free to call me...or drop in a mail..

Ujjwal

Hi,

I am also going to US for MS in Bioinformatics. My consultant has said me that I should apply for loans in US as they charge very low interest rate to the students. You just ask to your consultant and plz tell me also.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a young child and you are looking to start saving up for her college education, the many choices that are facing you might be a bit bewildering. Along with all the options, like the 529 savings plan and the scholarships and investment funds that you might want to consider, you also have to keep in mind the fact that there is a good chance that the the price of a college education will go up in the time it takes for your children to mature. There are many things you can do to prepare for the rising costs of a college education, though, and once you are prepared, things will go a lot more smoothly.

Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Chandigarh, India

As per LIC is concerned what is the need of loans here. Review the website and get more information here.

Last edited by AmitThhakkr; 01-07-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: change

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed