+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: CBSE Syllabus For Class 1

CBSE Syllabus For Class 1

Hey people
    My son has completed 7years now i wanted him to join him for 1std in CBSE syllabus i wanted to know about the entrance test for class 1... Could some one help me with the syllabus for 1std for CBSE...
    Thank You

Hey Mam I would help you with the syllabus of class 1
    English (Text book and of the work book )which contains of 10 comprehensive units and lesson and exercise and activities
    Hindi and
    Maths Shapes and spatial understanding,develops and uses vocabulary of spatial relationship
    link below would help you in knowing the detail information on the syllabus...
    http://syllabus.icbse.com/cbse-syllabus-class-1/

It is said that a special package for primary classes that is from class 1 to class 4th will include a textbook, which comes along with a supplementary reader and a work book. The so called text books and work books should definitely comprise not exceeding ten comprehensive units. For more details refer the link mentioned below.

http://syllabus.icbse.com/cbse-syllabus-class-1/

All the CBSE schools follow the NCERT syllabus so, if you want to know the detailed syllabus of class 1 then you can visit the official website of NCERT to check out more on this. If you want to download the books to see the syllabus then that is also possible through this website.

As rightly written, children or kids are now starting their real school time. CBSE Syllabus For Class 1 is just welcoming kids to new environment. Thus, CBSE board don't want to burden kids. All kids need to follow simple Maths, Science and Hindi language syllabus. Occasionally, some schools even have other regional language classes

Getting your child enrolled at primary level makes parent very anxious as they have rare idea how their child can take to the new challenge. As years pass by the courses for school level have become harder and vast which puts parent into greater challenge apart from the child. It is better you have peek into the current changes in syllabus provided by different boards to make things easier for you to help your child cope with the challenges at ease. In case of CBSE class I syllabus it is filled with mathematic, simple geometry, English and Hindi subjects. In case of geometry it is about figures and spatial understanding.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed