+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotels In Ahmedabad

Hotels In Ahmedabad

Hi Dears

I am Sam here. My Church members are coming from US. To Ahmadabad Church priest has given me the responsibility to take care of there Hotel Room facility and all.

But I am also new to Ahmadabad. Would any take the initiative to find the Good and best Hotels in Ahmadabad please.

Hey Sam,
    Some of the good and best hotels in Ahmedabad are:
    Comfort Inn President Ahmedabad
    Address: CG. Road, Opp. Municipal Market, Navarangapura
    City: Ahmedabad
    Star Rating : 3
    Total Rooms : 54 Rooms
    Toran Gandhi Ashram Guest House Ahmedabad, Hotels in Ahmedabad
    Address : Ashram Road, Sabarmati
    City : Ahmedabad
    Star Rating :
    Total Rooms : 24 Rooms
    Hotel Royal HighnessAhmedabad
    Address :Lal darwaja Ahmedabad
    City : Ahmedabad
    Star Rating : 3
    Total Rooms : 41 Rooms
    Hotel Royal Orchid Central Ahmedabad
    Address: Airport Circle, Hansol, 382 475.
    Description: Comfort Inn Hotel Ahmedabad is very conveniently located, this airport hotel's facilities include 40 luxuriously appointed air conditioned rooms and suites with an executive writing table and laptop connectivity in each room, a multicuisine restaurant.

Hello sam,
    My friend as given you some of the best hotels in ahmedabad, here I provide you website link, go through that, you can get ideas about various hotels in ahmedabad.

http://www.hotelsinahmedabad.co.in/

[QUOTE=samuel_king;189712]Hi Dears

I am Sam here. My Church members are coming from US. To Ahmadabad Church priest has given me the responsibility to take care of there Hotel Room facility and all.

But I am also new to Ahmadabad. Would any take the initiative to find the Good and best Hotels in Ahmadabad please.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Can you please tell us your budget so that we can help you locate hotels in Ahemdabad that meet your specifications.

Regards,
    Just Dial.

I would also like to add two more Hotel details with dare2fite which he/she has shared with you. and the two Hotel names are Le Meridien and The Pride Hotel. these two Hotels are the best hotels I ever been to. They even have restaurants inside the Hotel for the guest to feast upon the different varieties of food they offer and here are the website links of the two hotels which I have mentioned.

a) Pride Hotel
    www.pridehotel.com

b) Le Meridien
    www.starwoodhotels.com
    Last edited by petersam; 09-16-2011 at 11:50 AM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed