+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Baby Diet Chart

I'v 4.5months old child.....Please suggest me a diet chart for him.....He is just weighs 5kgs.

Regards
    Sudipta

hi Sudipta!

You can start feeding with baby rice. then u can go onto other things like mashed bananas and avocado.

hi friends i am a very new memeber to thsi site................just came in.
    I stay abroad and have a 10 month old baby.I stay with my husband so really noboday to guide me here.
    Can you pls suggest me the food part .i really get anxious

> Sudipta wrote:

> I'v 4.5months old child.....Please suggest me a diet chart for him.....He is just weighs 5kgs.

Regards
    Sudipta

Hi Sudipta.........................are u breast feeding the baby or is he on formula?

hello minihk

In the age of 10 months, you can introduce your child to solid food. You can go for fruits, massed bananas, baby rice, potatoes, multi grain toast and more. You can also go for egg or non veg.

Bye !

take care !

Hi minihk

I'm partly breast feeding him as I'm working and just feed him after I get back from office.....
    And my baby is feeding on cow's milk.....Now he is 6months....

Regards
    Sudipta

Hi minihk

You can feed your 10month baby with mashed potato..Khichdi(Rice & Dal mixed),pomigrante juice,banana shake .........

Regards
    Sudipta

my baby is 23 months old and her weight is only 10 kgs. any body can help ne to prepare her diet plan.she eats only pureed foods.i gave her milk dipped bread in the morning and cerials ( corn flakes, piridge,wheat flakes) or khichdi in the evening.and she takes two feeders( 7 ounces each) in the whole day.

hi....i have a 7month old baby.....would anybody help in forming a diet chart for him....i will be very thankful..

> Arunha wrote:

> Hi I am Arunha.I have a 9 months old baby.
    He is weighing 8.1 kg last week.I am feeding him Barley with Almonds for breakfast and All the Gerber fruits and vegetables every day for every 2 hours gap..Rice with dhal and carrot for lunch...But i am grinding it in the mixer otherwise he is throwing up..All my neighbours are suggesting me not to gring rice.I am helpless.Can anyone guide me in this?And he doesnot like Idli..Im giving him Yo baby Yogurt.Am i doing right..Should i change my feeding to him..He is doing good...

> mithumishu wrote:

> hi mithumishu,

Feed Barley cereals for breakfast>IT is very good for health than anyother cereals.My sugggestion is feel Almonds too....
    Soak 10 Almonds overnight every day and in the morning peel it and grind it with water and mix it with Barley cereals for breakfast.
    Start Rice for him/her for lunch with little Ghee,Pinch of Salt and Pepper.Try once.check whether he/she is fine trhen continue..

my baby is 10 month old and weigh only 8 kg. can you suggest what can i do? i give him khichari, mashed banana etc but he is not gaining weight.

> sanivanu wrote:

> my baby is 10 month old and weigh only 8 kg. can you suggest what can i do? i give him khichari, mashed banana etc but he is not gaining weight.

At 10 months, your baby now needs to learn to BITE food, so you could give him soft daal-rice, rice mixed with mashed usal, chapatti soaked in milk or less-spiced usal, boiled egg without salt (extra salt is not desirable in infants because it can cause overload of sodium), different vegetable soups, steamed fruits like banana, mango, chickoo, papaya ... steaming helps remove the tannins in them, soft idlis, etc.
    If you eat non-veg foods, occasionally a little (non-spicy) chicken or mutton soup or broth would also be appropriate.

Hope this helps! 8-|

> Sudipta wrote:

> I'v 4.5months old child.....Please suggest me a diet chart for him.....He is just weighs 5kgs.

Regards
    Sudipta

breast milk & formula -
    24-32 oz (4-6 feedings per day, about 4-8 oz each)

cereals & grains-
    3-4 tbsp,Offer Baby ironfortified cereals, starting with rice

water-
    4 or more oz

Cow’s Milk, Vegetables, Fruit,meat & protein(no need to give these now)

THIS IS A PERFECT DIET CHART FOR UR BABY....hope u will follow it for ur baby's good health........:)

A five month infant diet includes vitally formula milk or breast milk. It also needs 36 ounces of milk on an everyday basis. Some signs will portray that they are ready to rely on solid foods, such as they can hold their head steadily. The five month old baby can include solid foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, pear, banana and apple. Bananas need not be cooked as they are generally soft to eat raw, all the other foods fruits and vegetables must definitely be cooked and fed to the kid.

As your baby completes 4 months along with breast milk it does needs some additional food to get the complete nutrients but this doesn’t mean to stop breast milk. Actually it is necessary to feed the breast milk atleast till one year. However at 4 months start giving malt made with cereals and pulses. You can even make it drink fine fresh juices on doctor’s advice.

Mostly, you must have depended on gentle rice cereals till now. Nothing wrong in that. Baby’s sensitive digestive thing favours this. Even allergic reaction will not come at this stage. Even if someone says that adult food can be introduced to your baby, that’s completely false. Don't dare to even start giving egg yolks at this age. Always consult doctor what all foods, types of food can be given to baby. Breastfeeding appears as the safest, most dependable answer

In the case of a child of 4.5 months old with a weight of 5 kg you need to prepare diet plan as such like:

• Prepare cereals item in the morning.
    • Observing at the consumption power you can cook ¼ to 1/2 cup cereals for your baby.
    • Else could go for Raagi or Rice item with sugar or mild vegetable curry at noon time. But the solid food particles have to be smeared finely with a ladle.
    • At the frequent call of hunger of your baby you could provide bread item with some tasty side dish without spice. It will not help suffice the baby but will be easy to feed him fast.
    • Even mashed potatoes with pasta or wheat items would go definitely well for your 4.5 months old baby.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed