+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: atlants montessori school review at karthik nagar marathalli outer ring road

atlants montessori school review at karthik nagar marathalli outer ring road

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about Atlanta montessory preschool. i m planning to send my 2.5 yr old kid there. any comment will help me decide.. waiting. thx

nidhi

Hello Nidhi

Am very glad to leave a comment here on Atlanta Montessori School and am a mother of 3 years old kid even she is part of Atlanta Montessori School, I just wanted to say this Montessori school is filled with love, Zeal and courage the child experiences both freedom and discipline. To talk about facilities, the classrooms are very spacious and they do have transport facilities.
    I would like to tell this is one of the best Montessori school in Bangalore who provide bright future for our kids, so u donít think much about it just go take admission here.

regarding atlanta

Hi Nidhi,
    I am also trying to get some information on atlanta. have u send ur kid to atlanta, howz it?
    my kid is going to normal playgroup currently , but if atlanta is very good, then I am thinking of change the current one.

Rajashri.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed