+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Climb First is the best Coaching classes for IELTS, TOFEL, PTE

Climb First is the best Coaching classes for IELTS, TOFEL, PTE

A very good faculty, the points and the tips which Climb First provided to me was very helpful while attending my IELTS examination. Very special thanks to the entire staff for helping me in each and every place where guidance is needed.
    Frankly, there are no words to express my gratitude towards the faculty in Climb First. I am greatly thankful to the faculties for the inspirational class, and also very motivational too. First day of the class, I wondered, that will I be able to continue, but under the guidance of teachers, I walk out of Climb First in full confidence.

Fraud no-1 climb first

[QUOTE=poojametha;191207]A very good faculty, the points and the tips which Climb First provided to me was very helpful while attending my IELTS examination. Very special thanks to the entire staff for helping me in each and every place where guidance is needed.
    Frankly, there are no words to express my gratitude towards the faculty in Climb First. I am greatly thankful to the faculties for the inspirational class, and also very motivational too. First day of the class, I wondered, that will I be able to continue, but under the guidance of teachers, I walk out of Climb First in full confidence.[/QUOTE]

I can give you a humble suggestion. From my past experience, I can undoubatbly tell you not to enroll in any course in CLIMB FIRST....This is a complete FRAUD INSTITUION....It will just fiddle with you money. U can be 200% sure to be cheated at their course...

I took an online TISS study material. I deposited Rs 500 thru netbanking immediately as the person, Rajesh from ClimbFirst, I was talking to, asked. I was completely cheated ...Neither I got the test mats nor I got the refund...Instead I spent more than Rs 500/ over phone....I talked to almost every faculty and stuff of the institute they harrased me like anything for just sending some question papers through mail .

BEWARE !!!!! Its a completely FRAUD Institution.....Request sukhdukh to take action & help other guys not to be cheated in this way..

Class Room coaching of CLIMB FIRST IS JUST HORRIBLE . They dont have composed study mat ... THEY COME UP WITH TALL TALKS AND FAKE PROMISES UNTIL YOU PAY THEM AND AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS PAID THEY SHOW THEIR TRUE COLOURS .IF THEY PROMISE YOU WITH 100 TEST PAPERS THEY END UP GIVING YOU ONE.

Fact about climb first...

Plz do not enroll for any of the courses offered by the climb first institute.. as its simple waste of your money time and importantly your carrier...

You may heard about some of the classes as one of the best among the others in the same field and in respect of climb first.. we would like to say its one and the only worst among the others..

If you thing its not true just check out with any one of the student coming out after the class...you may feel well to speak to strangers(existing students) but what if they can say your thousands of money from wastage.. think before you loose everything including your carrier..

No i don't agree with you Rahul, my friend completed her IELTS courses at Climb First and secured 75% marks i.e. 7/10 and today she is working in European country with excellent salary package.
    without any growth or reputation no company will try to publish their branches, so climb first has proved their reputation with establishing their branches in various areas of Mumbai.

Climb first is really one the efficient coaching centers of the country today. My brother also got coaching for his TOFEL exams and because of this it become possible for him to score. Today he is studying in one of the popular university of USA. I feel great about the achievement of my brother. Since I have closely seen the miracle created by climb first I totally agree with poojametha .

Climb Firs

Climb First gives you the best training and makes you go that extra yard. The support that they offers is praiseworthy. Climb First even offers you targets which they will make you easy to attain. Climb First have the best and well knowledgeable teachers. Even supportive staff is good. Climb First gives you many reference books

This Mumbai based coaching center Climb First is heard to be fast spreading its branches in major regions of Maharashtra and is quite doing well. Here you can get varied options to get trained in your desired field of competitive exams. If you are depressed for being unable to get through your entrance exams then getting yourself prepared at Climb First would be a good idea as there are lots of expertise here to guide you to counteract tough calls of IELTS, TOFEL and PTE exam papers. Here at this center they first conduct a diagnostic test to trace a student's intelligence before processing for guidance.

Climb First - Worst Experience ever

Hi all,
    I write this post to share one of the worst experiences in my preparation of GMAT. I enrolled myself at a coaching class called Climb First, the biggest mistake ever in GMAT preparation. From notes to faculty to teaching method to class irregularities, it was a big mess up on all fronts! Climb First definitely has an aggressive and great marketing team and counselling which lured me into the deal with great ‘fake’ promises. But the institute faltered terribly at each step -

1. The first step – Mock test – I was promised that I would be asked to give a mock test and on that basis my strengths and weaknesses would be analysed so that ACCORDINGLY my coaching could be taken up. I gave the mock test but no analysis or any guidance was given whatsoever. The teaching just started randomly without the faculty even knowing my mock test score! The faculty did not even know he was to coach me for GMAT!

2. The second step – notes – Climb First do not have any GMAT notes. They only have 2 generic books which they use for all the other tests as well. These 2 books are quite confusing and have several wrong answers. Their OWN faculty asked me not to refer to these books. I was also given set of photocopies of books of other institute but the set was INCOMPLETE. When I asked for the balance books, I was told to go online and BUY the same! They would recommend me to solve problems from RS Agarwal which I realised later was so wrong coz GMAT is very different than RS Agarwal – this was one of the biggest blunders!

3. Class schedule – I paid up the advance and then kept following up for schedules and finally classes started after several follow up. Most of the times, classes would got cancelled/ class timing changed and I was not informed of the same. Many a times, the class timing given to me and the faculty is different and then I come to know that faculty is not arrived since the faculty is not informed. Also the faculty would be busy with other students or with lunch coz of the miscommunication of timing by the services team!

4. Faculty – I was promised faculty from IIT and ISB but eventually they turned out to be the ones who did not even know GMAT syllabus. Some of them were complete freshers and had no experience teaching GMAT. The faculty would not be informed of my class and they would be completely unprepared and would end up getting the answers wrong themselves. Faculty kept changing every alternate day and no one was aware how much syllabus was covered? or what was to be taught? or way ahead – everything was in a mess . By the time, I understood a faculty’s style of teaching, the faculty was changed again! I was shifted from home tuitions to Dadar to Andheri to Borivali – total chaos and disorganisation.

5. Teaching Methodology – the teachers would tell (read ‘tell’ and not even ‘explain’) the formulas and ask me to mug them up. When I would question the approach or the concept, all I would be told was that we have just follow the formulas, and forget the rationale. Teaching style - They would tell me the formulas for the first 15 mins of the class and then ask me to solve 15 random problems from RS Agarwal. That would be the end of the session! Few of the teachers literally READ out the formulas, without any explanation, from the books. I would like to share that my Reading comprehension class was taken by a faculty who did not have any idea about passage approach and got most of the answers wrong herself. When I requested for another faculty, the new faculty finished the RC class in just 15 mins! When I confirmed with the faculty if that was all? She snapped back saying that she has been teaching for years and knows better!

My concepts never got strong since I was never explained the rational or an intelligent approach. The faculty kept teaching me easy to moderate sums so my aptitude never developed for higher level problems.

6. Follow ups – throughout my time period, I kept following up for lectures/ schedule/ syllabus (got my syllabus after almost a month)/ notes/ faculty/ guidance session. By the end of it since I really dint know where to concentrate my energy (follow up or study) it ended up frustrating me so much!!

Now, I stand at a miserable score of 540 (mock test from Veritas Prep and GMAT Prep test)! There is no help or guidance whatsoever from Climb First! We, students invest time, money and energy along with trust and hopes in these institutes. Hence, I do not want other students to fall prey to these kinds of classes. I don’t want other students like me to get frustrated and demotivated like me therefore thought of sharing this experience.

Be careful and watch out!

Regards!

Angry CLIMB FIRST coaching - CHEATERS....... please stay away...............

I took admission for IELTS Preparation with Climb First Vashi branch,

Since first day of admission I suffered, below are the details.

1. At the time of counseling, Ms Navneet given information about 5 step process, which involves continuous monitoring of progress, immense praictice on each section of IELTS. I understand all promises gone for toss since no such process is followed by Climb first.

2. Since there is no strength of IELTS preparation batch, they have always asking to seat with candidates who are there for basic english speaking course.I can understand need for this is just for english grammar brush up, but it has become the routine.

3. Ms Navneet ask me to bring two notebooks for practicing writing tasks, so that one book i can carry at home to write task while other i can keep in office for assessment. Till today she has covered only 2 topics in each book. Is it called as immense practice of writing tasks. Also this tasks are never assessed well in time, I got it assessed by after several follow ups.

4. While lecture is going on we are getting disturbed, since Ms Navneet who was our faculty, was also taking the inquiries. She seems more interested in inquiries than to concentrate on teaching.

5. One day Ms Navneet gave us the notebook to dictate about AWA 'Analytical Writing Assessment' which is the part of GMAT course, she told that dictate is as it is & read it. This is more self explanatory no need of further explanation. Which method of teaching is this?

6. There is no dedicated practice sessions on writing task 1 & listening.When I ask about the tips & tricks to improve score, which was promised at the time of counseling, I always got the answer"yes we will give you" but when it is unanswered.

7. At the time of counseling Ms navneet committed photocopy of british council books which I haven't received. Whereas when she come to know that I enrolled for IELTS through IDP & i got the books, she requested me to give her a book for a day to photocopy it. If climb first dont have sufficient IELTS materials why they do false commitment to lure candidates?

8. I always try to speak to Ms Navneet about all this, always intimate her that I am very much serious about IELTS & need quality training, but things were taken lightly. I thought things will improve but when I saw there is no progress I left no option than to do online complaint.
    I did online complaint on 10th May for which I got call from no 7738892404 at 11.20 in the night. Since it was to late in the night I requested him to call another morning. Then I never got the call, so I called the same number on wednesday 16th May, then i got to know that this person is on leave & he has given another number to call (7738364816). I was in continuous touch with both this numbers, infact i was continuously calling them to get the status. Then Mr Arvind (contact no 7738892404) arranged another excellent faculty Ms Jayashree for my IELTS preparation & requested me to visit climb first vashi on friday evening. Since my office is at thane & I requested Mr Arvind on friday morning (@10.45 am) that arrange the lecture at Climbfirst thane & so we will get extra quality time for training, to which Mr Arvind replied that "Ms Jayashree already reached Climb first vashi & I need to be there in the evening for the lecture". To which I obliged & visited climbfirst vashi @7.40 pm. & inquired to office boy about Ms Jayashree, he told me "Jayashree madam subah se nahi aayi" means "Jayashree madam didn't come to office since morning". Here again the FALSE COMMITMENT by Climb first.

I was there for IELTS, but now i understand even other courses this institute is more or less same.

They dont have any professional expertise.

Since i got nothing as committed, I requested them refund, but they denied mentioning it is against their policies.

They dont have expertise, please stay away

[QUOTE=sameer_mane;250815]I took admission for IELTS Preparation with Climb First Vashi branch,

Since first day of admission I suffered, below are the details.

1. At the time of counseling, Ms Navneet given information about 5 step process, which involves continuous monitoring of progress, immense praictice on each section of IELTS. I understand all promises gone for toss since no such process is followed by Climb first.

2. Since there is no strength of IELTS preparation batch, they have always asking to seat with candidates who are there for basic english speaking course.I can understand need for this is just for english grammar brush up, but it has become the routine.

3. Ms Navneet ask me to bring two notebooks for practicing writing tasks, so that one book i can carry at home to write task while other i can keep in office for assessment. Till today she has covered only 2 topics in each book. Is it called as immense practice of writing tasks. Also this tasks are never assessed well in time, I got it assessed by after several follow ups.

4. While lecture is going on we are getting disturbed, since Ms Navneet who was our faculty, was also taking the inquiries. She seems more interested in inquiries than to concentrate on teaching.

5. One day Ms Navneet gave us the notebook to dictate about AWA 'Analytical Writing Assessment' which is the part of GMAT course, she told that dictate is as it is & read it. This is more self explanatory no need of further explanation. Which method of teaching is this?

6. There is no dedicated practice sessions on writing task 1 & listening.When I ask about the tips & tricks to improve score, which was promised at the time of counseling, I always got the answer"yes we will give you" but when it is unanswered.

7. At the time of counseling Ms navneet committed photocopy of british council books which I haven't received. Whereas when she come to know that I enrolled for IELTS through IDP & i got the books, she requested me to give her a book for a day to photocopy it. If climb first dont have sufficient IELTS materials why they do false commitment to lure candidates?

8. I always try to speak to Ms Navneet about all this, always intimate her that I am very much serious about IELTS & need quality training, but things were taken lightly. I thought things will improve but when I saw there is no progress I left no option than to do online complaint.
    I did online complaint on 10th May for which I got call from no 7738892404 at 11.20 in the night. Since it was to late in the night I requested him to call another morning. Then I never got the call, so I called the same number on wednesday 16th May, then i got to know that this person is on leave & he has given another number to call (7738364816). I was in continuous touch with both this numbers, infact i was continuously calling them to get the status. Then Mr Arvind (contact no 7738892404) arranged another excellent faculty Ms Jayashree for my IELTS preparation & requested me to visit climb first vashi on friday evening. Since my office is at thane & I requested Mr Arvind on friday morning (@10.45 am) that arrange the lecture at Climbfirst thane & so we will get extra quality time for training, to which Mr Arvind replied that "Ms Jayashree already reached Climb first vashi & I need to be there in the evening for the lecture". To which I obliged & visited climbfirst vashi @7.40 pm. & inquired to office boy about Ms Jayashree, he told me "Jayashree madam subah se nahi aayi" means "Jayashree madam didn't come to office since morning". Here again the FALSE COMMITMENT by Climb first.

I was there for IELTS, but now i understand even other courses this institute is more or less same.

They dont have any professional expertise.

Since i got nothing as committed, I requested them refund, but they denied mentioning it is against their policies.

They dont have expertise, please stay away[/QUOTE]

Hello People,

I had decided to join this coaching center as many of my friends, relatives insisted they have best coaching and many advantages. But i am shocked to see your posts as they have many disadvantages. A question arises in my mind whether to go ahead or not. I am really very very thankful to you guys for sharing your experience.

Angry Climb First Fake - Lodge complaint in Police Station

Dear All,

I am also sailing in the same boat like all of you, my hard earned money also get looted by this fraudsters.

There are so many innocents falling pray to this guys daily at their several branches, this should stop somewhere.

This fake institute is owned by mr manish vijay who has got arrested earlier by powai police station in fraud case, earlier he was running the similar institute by the name "future propel" for which some good guy made complaint against them. That guy got the refund

read below link
    http:/Www.Complaintboard.In/Complaints-reviews/Climb-first-l165350.Html

trust me guys we also need to lodge complaint against them.

All of you need to lodge complaints in police stations located in your class area preferably in powai police station.

We as a alert indian need to teach lesson to this fraudsters

Hey guys,

Even my cousin faced the same problem from this Institute. It is not their fault. The fault is ours. Before joining a particular course in a private institute, we should check with the people who knew well about that Institute. After making sure that the coaching given by them is of good quality, we can proceed with that Institute. If not, loss is for ours. We have to waste a lot of money and it’s of no use.

Frauds used to cheat the people. It is their job. We, the people should be aware of it. Though you lodge a complaint, he will do the same cheating after getting released. Do not waste your money. Check for the reputed institutes, especially government authorized.

Be alert!!! Think twice before you join in a private institute.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed