+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Karnataka Electricity Board Recruitment

Karnataka Electricity Board Recruitment

Hello
    My parents want me to join in government jobs. They think that there is no job security in private job. so I use write all exams to get into the government job. but I did not see any good result and now I got the exam in karnataka electricity board can any one suggest me the link or website on it so it will help my career.

Hey
    Don't worry that you did not get in government job. one advantage is that more than government job salary private company pays more salary. but in this generation all will prefer going to private any how it is good that you trying to go for government job. I would like to share link on it so you will know better on karnataka electricity board

http://110.234.115.69/Rcruitment.pdf

Government jobs are always considered as secured but these days it has become very difficult to get it. Anyways there is nothing bad in trying for it. All you need to do is to keep checking the job recruitment once they call for jobs then submit the application and write the exam. Since you are looking for jobs in Karnataka electricity board you check out the link below for more details.
    http://governmentjobsearch.in/state-govt-jobs/apply-for-bescom-jobs/9875363/

When you look at Karnataka Electricity Board Recruitment jobs, Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited or BESCOM falls under this. Assistant Lineman jobs and many such other jobs will regularly come under them. You can go under Karnataka Electricity Board Recruitment website or even BESCOM portal to know more

Wink

The following is the BESCOM Recruitment as per the year 2012. It is said that there are about five hundred and eighty vacancies required for the assistant lineman. : The eligible candidates can apply for this job; here are some eligible qualities that are expected.

• 18-35 Years only for the general candidates.
    • For Category I, and SC/ST: 18-40 Years
    • For Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 18-38 Years
    The candidates must have passed a certificate course which is 18/24 months course in “Electrician/ / Electronic Mechanic, Electronics and electrician course. The selection process is calculated based on the medical test.

The process of Karnataka Electricity Board Recruitment requires minimum age 18 while maximum age should be 35 Years. In the first category for SC/ST one should be aged between 18 to 40 years. But for the second category like IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB one should be aged around 18 to 38 years. The desired candidate should have certification on Electrician/ / Electronic Mechanic, Electronics and electrician course of about 18/24 months. Here even the medical test is required. One who does not have a sound health is not fit for the job.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed