+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Quotes On Child Labour

Quotes On Child Labour

Hey friends
    I really don't accept kids working, its an age for them to study and to play not to work ...I would like to share few quotes on Child Labor...
    "Child labor must not become the nation's social safety net."
    "We are highly motivated by the Global March and wanted to express our solidarity in action."
    Guys please do share the related quotes on Child labor ...

Hey Everybody
    I would like to share quotes on child labor ....
    “This is our right - that (adults) have to listen. This is children's rights. And if they are not abiding with that right, we will work harder to make them hear.”
    “All the problems of the world - child labor, corruption - are symptoms of a spiritual disease: lack of compassion.”
    "It really bothers me when this government decides to buy Chinese steel because that steel is made in China with child labor.”

Hi friends,

This is one of the serious issues which should be completely eradicated from our country to improve the economy of our nation. Every citizen of India should take an oath to abolish this contagious disease from our country.

I would like to share some quotes on child labor…

"Small hands can handle a pen better. Lend your support to abolish child labor."

"Eradicate child labor and aspire for a better future"

“Feeding a child at school is such a simple thing – but it works miracles.”

"World revolves around the children. Childrens' future revolves around education. Stop Child Labor"

“Child labor and poverty are inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labor of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labor to the end of time.”

"When you produce a bullet, you commit another sin against mankind, but when you make a toy or a book you bring hope and smile to a child."

• Child labor and poverty are inevitably bound together and if you continue to use the labor of children as the treatment for the social disease of poverty, you will have both poverty and child labor to the end of time.

• We must ensure that while eliminating child labor in the export industry, we are also eliminating their labour from the informal sector, which is more invisible to public scrutiny - and thus leaves the children more open to abuse and exploitation.

• After all, despite the economic advantage to firms that employed child labor, it was in the social interest, as a national policy, to abolish it - removing that advantage for all firms.

• If we can't begin to agree on fundamentals, such as the elimination of the most abusive forms of child labor, then we really are not ready to march forward into the future.

• A child mis educated is a child lost.

• A child may have too much of his mothers blessing.

• A child is owed the greatest respect; if you have ever have something disgraceful in mind, don't ignore your son's tender years.

• A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong.

• A child does not notice the greatness and the beauty of nature and the splendor of God in his works.

• A child educated only at school is an uneducated child.

• A child is a beam of sunlight from the Infinite and Eternal, with possibilities of virtue and vice- but as yet unstained.

• A child is owed the greatest respect; if you have ever have something disgraceful in mind, don't ignore your son's tender years.

• A child-like man is not a man whose development has been arrested; on the contrary, he is a man who has given himself a chance of continuing to develop long after most adults have muffled themselves in the cocoon of middle-aged habit and convention.

• A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night, and a bright, infinite future.

• A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly and forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with, serious matters.

• A child of my own! Oh, no, no, no! Let my flesh perish with me, and let me not transmit to anyone the boredom and ignominiousness of life.

• A child who does not think about what happens around him and is content with living without wondering whether he lives honestly is like a man who lives from a scoundrels work and is on the road to being a scoundrel.

• A child's hope is that your father comes riding in on that white stallion and saves them. You can't make somebody love you the way you want them to love you, it's not a Leave it to Beaver type world. This isn't television. Life's a lot more cruel than that.

• A child, from the time he can think, should think about all he sees, should suffer for all who cannot live with honesty, should work so that all men can be honest, and should be honest himself.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Miscellaneous
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed