+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Odomos Side Effects

Odomos Side Effects

Hi Friends.

I am a house wife whose having two kids. Hope you all knows nowadays in the evening time so much of Mosquitoes. I am using this liquids. But still the mosquitoes comes. One of my friend advised me to use odomos cream Can any one tell will it effect the kids skin please. Is there any side effects from it please tell me..

hello

The Odomos mosquito repellent cream is one of the essential products which I use in my home to protect myself and my family from the Mosquitoes. The Odomos gives me a complete protection against the disease causing by mosquitoes. I can assure you its Its tested by I Dermatologist so not to worry about the rashes and the other allergies you can continue using this.

Unregistered
    Odomos cream is completely safe even on infants. Its the only option available for your family and kids when out of Home. And even in Home, during season of heavy mosquitoes (monsoons etc.) it is advisable to use Odomos for Kids as they are most vulnerable to bites because of softer skin.
    Its available even in Lotion and Gel formats which are much easier to apply to kids because of better spreadability and moisturising properties.

There is another option for kids when steping out of the house :)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;192071]Odomos cream is completely safe even on infants. Its the only option available for your family and kids when out of Home. And even in Home, during season of heavy mosquitoes (monsoons etc.) it is advisable to use Odomos for Kids as they are most vulnerable to bites because of softer skin.
    Its available even in Lotion and Gel formats which are much easier to apply to kids because of better spreadability and moisturising properties.[/QUOTE]

I have been using Yespray Herbal Mosquito Repellent Body Spray whenever I go out and its been working really well for me. Its 100% herbal and chemical free, so its safe for use on kids Its manufactured by this firm called 'Strategi' and its non toxic and eco friendly!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed