+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cradle ceremony decoration ideas

Cradle ceremony decoration ideas

For my sisterís baby boy the cradle ceremony has been dated on this 15th of this month. I love to decorated the cradle and until now I donít have any ideas regarding the same, Iíve some ideas which canít be more elegant to display on that occasion. I hardly thinking on that, but the idea struck was to get some information from you people.
    So help me to do that in an auspicious way and get a delighted price from my family and others.

I too donít know the exact way to decorate the cradle but you can get some knowledge and idea when you have a look on these images in this page, so go down to this page and grab the relevant information.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=cradle+ceremony+decoration+photos&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=JG5&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=znjLTef0Ds6ugQfwgI29CA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAQ&biw=1152&bih=584

You know what, lot many people considers baby naming occasion as boring. Maybe that their false idea, as this is one occasion where to which all your close friends, family members as well as colleagues come. I think willingly. Women wonít allow their hubbies to skip this. Your babyís real naming ceremony happens here and it is memorable.

Arrow

Oh thatís nice, it is a wonderful time of gathering of friends and relatives, decorating ideas can be as simple as that.
    ē Flowers are main material for the decoration use colorful flowers like white rose, red rose and yellow roses all over.
    ē Candle decoration also looks great light colorful candles.
    ē Stick bunch of blue and white balloons here and there.

Cleverly using the decorations makes the cradle ceremony interesting and appealing. Since your sister is having a baby boy it would be better if you choose blue color as the theme. Use balloons in blue and white to decorate the walls. To this decorative idea add some cartoon characters pictures. Further donít forget to decorate the baby cradle with bells and color papers.

Getting decorated the cradle for the suspicious ceremony is quite exciting. What you need to do is to get arranged bulk of various flowers, ribbons, balloons and colorful shiny papers. As a welcome to the guest you need to arrange flowers with leaves at the entrance and can add few balloons. Take the silver papers to draw alphabets and make beautiful words to mark the occasion. Around the sides of the cradle you can wrap colorful papers and tie big bows at the four corners. Place a satin sheet over the bed to grace the baby. Crowd around the baby may scare the baby so better chose a space meant for the baby where the guest after seeing the infant can settle in a different area to have chat and food.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed