+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Quotes On Compromise

Quotes On Compromise

Hey Guys !!

I am looking for some good and best quotes on compromise , I have surfed in net but unable to get much yar... please suggest me some nice quotes on compromise please. to send some one yar!!

I will be waiting for your reply.

Hi Dear..

I found these sites are best for what actually looking for please go through this am sure this quotes are sufficient for you

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

“Compromise, if not the spice of life, is its solidity. It is what makes nations great and marriages happy.”

“One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”

“Quality, quality, quality: never waver from it, even when you don't see how you can afford to keep it up. When you compromise, you become a commodity and then you die.”

A man's wife is his compromise with the illusion of his first sweetheart.

All government, indeed every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue, and every prudent act, is founded on compromise and barter.

Amplifying acoustic instruments more than a little is really cheating, and everything becomes a compromise.

But transitions from the politics of violence to democratic compromise are always messy.

Compromise and tolerance are magic words. It took me 40 years to become philosophical.

A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jokes & Humour
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed