+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How To Reduce Weight Naturally

How To Reduce Weight Naturally

Hi Friend..

I am 27 yr old girl. Whose weight is 80 I' am worried now. I was very careless when I was having all junk food in all time. I eat chocolate a lot. Now I am feeling very uneasy. I cant wear which I wish to. An I have tried taking many tablets to reduce my weigh But no use. Finally I realized I can reduce it by naturally. Can any one tell me how to reduce weight naturally plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thumbs up

Hi

Here few steps if you follw it correctly you will see the results soon

Early morning
    Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water and a teaspoon of honey.

Breakfast
    Wheat or Mung bean sprouts and a cup of skimmed milk.
    Lunch

Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, beet, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables
    Whole grain bread or whole wheat chapatis (Indian bread) and a glass of buttermilk.
    Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.

Dinner

Whole grain bread or chapatis
    Steamed vegetables
    Seasonal fruits except banana and apple.

Thumbs up Adopt Naturopathy & Yoga for Helthy Life

To get rid of over weight Adopt Naturopathy and Yoga.Go for Morning walk or Yoga classes after arelax of 15 minutes Take Luke Warm WATER in the morning with half lime in it before tea or Break fast.

before you start to lose your weight the big question is is your diet is in a proper way?.because you will never become fit untill your diet is not correct so make sure that your diet is ok.

Weight can be reduced naturally through a proper diet and exercise.For this we should avoid fast food items and should eat simple food like vegetables and fruits.Exercise is important for weight lose.Running and walking are best exercises.You can also lose your weight naturally with the use of water.try to drink more then 10 glasses of water in a day.

Replenish your body with lots of water and daily practice of yoga help a lot to reduce the weight.

I know it's hard with a tight schedule, but try eating balanced meals.
    No fast food, and try to eat fruit and vegetables.

Exercises are the naturally reduce the weight loss. There are lot of exercise for reducing the weight
    Running and Jogging
    Swimming and Walking.

Just do exercise, running, swimming and make a best diet plan

[QUOTE=Howard;196920]Exercises are the naturally reduce the weight loss. There are lot of exercise for reducing the weight
    Running and Jogging
    Swimming and Walking.[/QUOTE]

www.westcoastmagazine.com
    Last edited by Howard; 06-04-2011 at 07:13 PM.

to reduce your weight

Hi ruby
    I will let u know how to reduce you fat within 3 months by the method of food suppliments if u are interested contact by mail diabpat@gmail.com

[QUOTE=ruby.gold;193125]Hi Friend..

I am 27 yr old girl. Whose weight is 80 I' am worried now. I was very careless when I was having all junk food in all time. I eat chocolate a lot. Now I am feeling very uneasy. I cant wear which I wish to. An I have tried taking many tablets to reduce my weigh But no use. Finally I realized I can reduce it by naturally. Can any one tell me how to reduce weight naturally plzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vinu.devi26;193128]Hi

Early morning

Breakfast
    Lunch

Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, beet, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables
    Whole grain bread or whole wheat chapatis (Indian bread) and a glass of buttermilk.
    Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.

Dinner

Steamed vegetables
    Seasonal fruits except banana and apple.[/QUOTE]

Interesting!! But it's only diet, Exercise is most important part for reducing weight. Do exercise properly and follow this diet.

Smile

[QUOTE=vinu.devi26;193128]Hi

Early morning

Breakfast
    Lunch

Dinner

Steamed vegetables
    Seasonal fruits except banana and apple.[/QUOTE]

Interesting!!! But it's only diet list. For reducing weight exercise is most important part. So do exercise and follow this diet.

If you really looking to lose weight you have to be aware of some very important tips. One of them is to drink as more water as you can, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables and exercise at least 40 minutes per day.

focus on nutrition; add in some light exercise

Hey,
    I answered a similar question in another thread. Not sure if it is against the rules to copy/paste my own answers.

- keep your diet high in vegetables and starchy vegetables (sweet potato, yams, taro, yucca, potato, carrot, squash etc). This will ensure you get enough nutrients, and your carb sources are high quality.
    - eat a small chunk of protein with every meal - eggs, paneer, meat, seafood etc.
    - stop cooking in industrial seed oils and vegetable oils. Use small amounts of butter/ghee/coconut oil instead. Industrial seed oils are highly toxic, and are high in unstable fats (omega-6). Butter, ghee, coconut oil are rich in saturated fats, which are really healthy for you. They raise your good cholesterol. Take a lipid profile, eat this way for a month, see if your lipid profile and body composition improves. It will.
    - as long as you get a about 1.5 kgs of veggies and starchy veggies a day, you can eat other stuff if you can fit that in. I would advice against over-eating - you should be pretty full with high quality food. Keep white rice portions smaller than your veggie portions
    - exercise depends on your fitness levels. But a good start is to get outside, do some walking etc.
    - get 8 hours of sleep. sleep in a dark room. rest and recovery are very important!

Hope this helps. I cover most of these in a lot more detail on my blog. If you want the how/why, you should check it out there. If you don't care about all that, try out my advice for a month and see where it goes.

Nutrition, exercise, sleep - all are very important (sorta in that order). Don't rush into a crash diet, they don't work. The diet suggested in this thread, for example, while it has some good ideas, it is severely restricting calories!. Again, I dont know the forum rules about posting my own links etc - so send me a private message or email, and I will point you out to relevant stuff you should read, recipe ideas etc.

Good luck to you. It can be done - losing weight is not hard. Unfortunately, there are a lot of myths floating around, which just make us spin our wheels.

Cheers
    AA

Hi ruby.gold,
    Some tips to lose weight effectively.
    Break your meal in 5/6 small meals,
    Do take raw food more in your diet plan,
    Prefer fresh juices over soda, diet soda and beverages,
    Do start exercise, sports or any physical activity to lose weight quickly.

hi...

Tips on How to Lose Weight Naturally at Home:-

Make up Your Mind
    Give up on High Calorie Foods
    Include Fiber-rich Foods in the Diet
    Drink Lots of Water
    Take a Balanced Diet
    Exercise Everyday

Reducing weight

[QUOTE=ruby.gold;193125]Hi Friend..
    Finally I realized I can reduce it by naturally. Can any one tell me how to reduce weight naturally plzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/QUOTE]

Hi you say "Finally I realized I can reduce it by naturally" and then go on to say "Can any one tell me how to reduce weight naturally".???????? So what made you realize that?

first avoid junk food and go for a long walk daily it will very helpful for you to reduce weight.

Drink water in excess on daily basis..
    Eat natural and organic one foods...
    Fruits helps much in this session of losing weight...
    Best one fat burner like the green tea helps much in this regards...
    Best one exercise plan will help you better one....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed