+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need advise on divorce in india

Need advise on divorce in india

I have been married for 2 years and have been living alone since marriage. My marriage is not consumated. I am leaving to USA in another 2 weeks. i want to file the divorce before i leave. need advice on how much time it will take to file and get divorce. And is it possible to file the divorce without physically appearing in the court(after i leave to USA)?

Yo are very much eligible for applying a divorce, but think twice or thrice before applying for it, have a sentimental conversation with your hubby. If you have done with every course, then no issues better give him a divorce and marry the best gentlemen,

It takes more than 7moths to file and get divorced, and both of your physical presence should be appeared in the court only then you will be eligible for getting divorced. For further details kindly have a look at below link

http://www.indidivorce.com/divorce-procedure-in-india.html

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!

Eurepa GEF

I agree with thoughts.Are you done communicating with your partner. I mean sort it out via communicating with each other. Its always best to sort the differences and move ahead positively. Life is certainly big and its not worth to live alone- I am sharing my thoughts from women prospective

You can file for the divorce however both presence is required-- usually it goes from 6 months-18 months time frame on mutually stand

[QUOTE=pooja_unique;193512]Yo are very much eligible for applying a divorce, but think twice or thrice before applying for it, have a sentimental conversation with your hubby. If you have done with every course, then no issues better give him a divorce and marry the best gentlemen,

It takes more than 7moths to file and get divorced, and both of your physical presence should be appeared in the court only then you will be eligible for getting divorced. For further details kindly have a look at below link

http://www.indidivorce.com/divorce-procedure-in-india.html

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

UUUREgg

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed