+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New born baby girl available for adoption in Bangalore

New born baby girl available for adoption in Bangalore

A new born baby girl born to unwed mother from poor family available for adoption in Bangalore. The baby is very fair and beautiful, very healthy and weighed 2.8 kgs. at the time of birth. The mother is healthy and is educated but was duped.

Baby girl available for adoption in Bangalore

Interested parties please let me know at the earliest

in need of a new born baby

[QUOTE=shwetaeighteen;196327]Interested parties please let me know at the earliest[/QUOTE]

I had 2 miscarriages and the doc has informed me that i will not b having any more babies.I would like to adopt your new born baby girl at the earliest possible.let me know your contact mail id and phone no.so i can contact u in person.My mail id is:john.britto807@gmail.com.How many weeks old is the baby right now?

baby girl for adoption

[quote=shwetaeighteen;196321]a new born baby girl born to unwed mother from poor family available for adoption in bangalore. The baby is very fair and beautiful, very healthy and weighed 2.8 kgs. At the time of birth. The mother is healthy and is educated but was duped.[/quote]

could u pl give me details where i can contact her

baby girl

[QUOTE=shwetaeighteen;196327]Interested parties please let me know at the earliest[/QUOTE]

please let me know where to contact

goodland

baby for adoption

we need baby for adoption... contact No.0980839485

goodland nadeem
    we intrested to adopt baby....my mob no 09820839485...

pls. cont. as soon as possible...

Banned

Baby girl for adoption

[QUOTE=shwetaeighteen;196321]A new born baby girl born to unwed mother from poor family available for adoption in Bangalore. The baby is very fair and beautiful, very healthy and weighed 2.8 kgs. at the time of birth. The mother is healthy and is educated but was duped.[/QUOTE]

If the baby girl is still available for adoption, then please contact 09909916021

Banned

if the baby is still there for adoption then please call 09909916021 or mail at roy.tanu.tanu@gmail.com

[QUOTE=Tanu1979;199114]if the baby is still there for adoption then please call 09909916021 or mail at roy.tanu.tanu@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
    I want that baby plz call on 07574252377

Smile Please contact me on 09874422029, i am interested in baby adoption.

Please contact me on 09874422029, i am interested in baby adoption.

hi

i wonder how people leave their new born kids for adoption..
    very sadd!!

We need adoption

Sirs/madm
    We are from Tamilnadu wish adopt the new born baby. Please send me your contact details and we will contact you in person

We need to adopt a baby

[QUOTE=shwetaeighteen;196321]A new born baby girl born to unwed mother from poor family available for adoption in Bangalore. The baby is very fair and beautiful, very healthy and weighed 2.8 kgs. at the time of birth. The mother is healthy and is educated but was duped.[/QUOTE]

Sir

We wish to adopt the baby for adoption. Please mail me about the awailablity of the baby

want to adopt a baby . My no 7411042954

Thumbs up we are willing

is the baby available for adoption...do let us know.

Thumbs up willing to adopt

pls let me know if the sweet baby is available for adoption. We are eager to adopt.

thanks

Thumbs up Willing to adopt

[QUOTE=athe;197548]could u pl give me details where i can contact her[/QUOTE]

we are willing to adopt the baby girl. call 09874422029

Want to adopt a bay girl

I am a single lady and professionally well settled. Due to various reasons in life...i have given up the thought of being married.
    I would like to adopt your baby if you still have her with you. I stay in the same city as you. Do contact me at 7760977888

adopt a new born baby in January 2012

Hi we are from Kolkata west bengal, we are planning to adopt a new born baby in January 2012. we are well established. My self is 39 and my wife is 30 yrs.

if you have any advance information please pass us with phone no. we will call and do the proper settlement. mail us at prospect.parents@gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed