+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Travel destinations in China

Travel destinations in China

Which will be the best place to visit in China and can anybody suggest me some best destination to visit with my family itís been a long time spending time with my family and my kids and I want some best suggestion and ideas from everyone and I request you to suggest places to visit and I also need to know about the hotels and accommodation for my family can you guys help me please?

I have never been to China to share you my Experience and best destination placed to visit in china so ill be sharing a URL Link with you and this website will give you all the details you need and want to know about China and I will suggest this website a very decent website which gives a lot of suggestion to visit.
    http://www.chinatravel.net/home/

Cool Must see places in China

Few of the places you must see in China are:

Beijing
    Xian
    Shanghai
    Yangtze River
    Jiuzhaigou Sichuan

These are few of my favourite places. Go and get enjoy of these.

Cool Travel Destination in china???

some Poppuler places of china
    Xian
    Shanghai
    Last edited by gaurav467; 09-07-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Mistake

Cool

I wold like to share the list of places which you must visit while you are in

Beijing:
    Great Wall
    Forbidden City
    Tiananmen Square

And in Shanghai
    The Bund
    Nanjing Road
    Jin Mao Tower
    Oriental Pearl TV Tower
    Mt. Putuoshan

Shanghai and Beijing are the best places to spend your time In China, some of my friends had been to Beijing and Shanghai, and this is what they had to say about there travel to china. Beijing is represented for the history and culture of China and while Shanghai is the representative of modern China. You can even shop in these places and you must try the street food there if you are non- vegetarian.
    Last edited by reachtheworld; 09-15-2011 at 06:06 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed