+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Fortune Calicut Review

Hi,

Last month, I was on tour to Calicut. I stayed at Hotel Fortune. Fortune Hotel is a result of years of experience in hospitality. It is a luxurious business hotel in the heart of Calicut, a historical cosmopolitan city in the Malabar region of North Kerala. Fortune Hotel Calicut offers a friendly and elegant accommodation to both the business traveler and the holidaymakers. This fine hotel is noted for its renowned hospitality, warmth of service, excellent cuisines. Amenities and Services include Exclusive Business Centre, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium & Health Club, Massage facility, Travel assistance, Ample Parking area, In-house Laundry, 24-hour Currency exchange, CCTV & Direct Dialing Facility, Safe Deposit Lockers, Centrally Air-conditioned, All Major Credit Cards accepted, Doctor on Call, 24-Hour Room Service, Tea/Coffee maker in the rooms, In house laundry, Travel Desk, Centrally Air Conditioned, Direct Dialing STD/ISD.

Humm nice hotel i'd say. amenities are like 4 star in a 3 star hotel, it's great.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed