+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Transformers Review

Hi,

Transformers is a 2007 live action film based on the Transformers franchise and toy line. Directed by Michael Bay with Steven Spielberg acting as executive producer, it stars Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky, who discovers the map to the Allspark: the source of life, for which the heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons wage their war. The project originated with producers Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto, who gained support from fans on the Internet to rehire Peter Cullen as the voice of Autobot leader Optimus Prime, 20 years since the original cartoon ended. This adaptation is the Transformers' first American feature film since The Transformers: The Movie in 1986. However, this film is intended to be a reboot of the franchise, with a new complex design aesthetic for the Transformers.

hi Vrinda,

The problem with mega budget action movies is that u cann't always tell where the money went. this film does not have that problem. "Transformers" is an impressive movie. the movie comprises of the good Autobots and the evil Decepticons.

Hi

The movie is a fantastic movie. It felt like watching it again and again

Hello everyone

you dudes are right man! Transformers rules!
    I love Optimus Prime and the way he transforms, wow!, my childhood fanatsy heroes come to life and that too to save our planet. Michael Bay has done a very superb job with Transformers.
    Guys i think you like the way those autobots transforms. They are jusr breadth taking.

I will watch my dvd untill its scratched up! I like it man.

Transform!

i recently watched this movie and can say this one is a new revolution in the Hollywood movies.

The best thing i can say in this movie is the animators kept in mind while transforming the cars and bikes in to robots that they have some parts of their previous form like wheels in legs, wings of helicopter at back of robot. It made the movie more realistic.

It was really amazing movie.

Hi everybody..
    Its a must watch movie.The way the vehicles get transformed into robots is awesome. Its a world of fantacies. The animation,the graphics,the sound effects are worth watching.i have seen the movy several times and still feels to watch it again and again.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed