+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Canon Digital Camera Price in Mumbai

Canon Digital Camera Price in Mumbai

Hey dudes,
    Iím willing to buy a digital camera, my friend suggested canon products. He didnít brief me with the price of the products and Iím very eager to own it.
    Should I visit any shopping malls or else should I buy in some named product dealers of Canon Company.
    Please show me the actual price of the digital camera.

The actual price sold out in Mumbai are shown in this page, wherever you get or buy you can relate this price and buy.
    The products and price is there in this page.

http://www.gadgetsguru.in/manufacturer-category.aspx?brand=Canon&product=Digital%20Camera

Canon EOS 1100D
    12-megapixel resolution
    Step up to DSLR image quality with a 12-megapixel APS-C-sized sensor. A 14-bit DIGIC 4 image processor provides up to 3.2fps continuous shooting and images that are packed with detail and tonal range.

Intuitive, on-screen feature guide
    The EOS 1100Dís Feature Guide provides descriptions of many of the cameraís functions, as well as advice on how to use them in your own photography.

Easy to use Scene modes and Basic+
    Theme-based Scene modes automatically pick the most suitable exposure, focus and drive-mode settings for the subject being photographed, while Creative Auto mode portrays adjustable functions in an easy to understand way. With Canonís Basic + technology, the look and feel of these basic auto modes can be fine-tuned according to ambience and lighting type.

HD EOS Movie mode
    Shoot stunning HD video at 25 or 30fps, with automatic exposure control leaving you free to concentrate on the action. Footage can be edited on your PC or Mac, or played directly on an HD TV via the cameraís HDMI connection.

ISO 100-6400 sensitivity
    Low-light shooting without flash is possible thanks to the EOS 1100Dís ISO 100-6400 sensitivity range. The cameraís 14-bit DIGIC 4 processor helps to control noise and maintain image quality.

Thanks,

http://Buy-digitalcameras.org
    Last edited by AGGIE6680; 06-14-2011 at 07:31 PM.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed