+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: M.Phil in Management, Human Resource

Hi all, i have done my PG in management and i want to join M.Phil, pls tell me which university offers M.Phil Management or Human Resource through distance education.

hi there!
    check the following:
    Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik, Maharashtra
    Karnataka State Open University, Mysore, Karnataka

Hi Shiela01 thanks..! for your information.

Hi all, i have done PG in personnel management and i want to join full time M.Phil program in Mumbai, pls suggest names of college offers M.Phil Management or Human Resource?
    Thanks
    Sanju

Hello Dear

Here is a list of institutes and colleges which offers M.Phil Management or Human Resource

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (A Deemed University)
    V.N. Purav Marg,
    Deonar, Mumbai – 400 086.
    Phone No. (022) 25561548, 25507486
    E-mail: [email]pgadmissions@tiss.edu[/email]

S.P.Jain Institute of Management & Research
    Bhavan's Campus
    Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road
    Andheri (W)
    Mumbai-400 058

ICFAI Business School

2nd Floor, BEST Commercial Complex,
    Opp. Andheri Station,
    Andheri (West),
    Mumbai - 400058.

Dr. PN Singh Centre for HRD. 273, Udyog Bhawan, Sonawalla Road, Goregaon (east), Mumbai 400063

International School of Business and Media, Pune

hi all
    I have done my mba and want to do mphil in management.dont know much about the kind of options there.
    is there any institutions offering mphil in management in hyderabad. please reply

hi..i hv done MBA in HR nd IT..I want to do Mphil in mgmt...could u plz tell me the universities/colleges offering this nd their admission time...thnk u

hi
    i've done my mcom and want to do mphil course . plz let me if there r any offered by osmania or jntu or university of hyderabad

how can I do Mphil in social work through correspondence ? Suggest a field related to social work and universities in India and abroad offering the same. I have just finished my MSW

sunil

I have done MBA from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. How can I do M.phil in management (HR) through correspondence in North india.

Hi Guys!

I am new to this forum..i done PGDBA..any good colleges to go for Mphil/Phd programme in Information Technology ..through distancelevel ( Mumbai)

pls suggest

i h,ve completed my mba in IT,i want to do m.phil in management ,pl suggest

Hi all,

I want to do M.phil corresponce with a low cost fee structure..casn u suggest me some thing??

Doing MPhil in Human Resource or Management opens a wide opportunity for you in MNC’s as a result I would appreciate your decision. Some of the well known colleges where you can check out about correspondence MPhil course are
    • Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
    • University of Delhi Campus, Delhi
    • Dr B R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
    • Madurai Kamraj University Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai
    • Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Learning, Delhi

Thumbs up best college in bangalore to study M.Phill

WoW!!! I think you can proceed with your M.Phill in Christ University in Bangalore; this is the best university in Bangalore (Karnataka). Even I did my M.Phill there and I was completely satisfied with the training, well, this university is located in the following address, check it out.
    Department of Management Studies,
    Christ University is located in Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka,
    India. And the pin code is 560029
    Ph: +91 80.4012.9100,
    Fax:+91.80.40129000
    You can even email them in the following ID Email: mail@christuniversity.in

There are multiple choices open to you to seek M.Phil Management or Human Resource courses from varied universities of India through distance education. Here in India in Tamil Nadu the University Of Madras provides M.Phil Management course. Even Karnataka Universities provides courses in it. In northern part of India the U.P. University also conducts such course. Well in the eastern region West Bengal University also conduct course in the above related field.

Everywhere in India there are many universities. These aren’t bunkum statements as many well-known universities in India offers M.Phil through distance education:
    • IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University offers M.Phil degree via distance learning
    • Annamalai University in Tamil Nadu
    • Tamil Nadu located Alagappa University and Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
    • University of Madras , Tamil Nadu Open University offers distance learning M.Phil

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed