+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Feng Shui and Vastu for Business and Office

Hello Guys

I have selected a site for my business. I am very believe in Feng Shui and vastu and before starting the construction, I want to know few Feng Shui and Vastu principles for my new building.

Can any one suggest me few tips about Feng Shui and Vastu ?

Hello Friends,

These are some tips on Feng Shui and Vastu for business and office.

According to Vaastu Shastra, the door through which a customer enters is considered to be the face of the business/shop concern.

Facing East ------------------> Profitable
    Facing west ------------------>Intermittent Profits and Losses
    Facing North ------------------>Growth of Wealth, Prosperity
    Facing South ------------------>Loss and hindrances when stars are weak (unfavorable).

The owner should sit in the office facing towards east or north. Four sided rectangular or square shapes are good and auspicious.

Floor of the shop or office should be kept neat and clean and attractive.

Auspicious symbols such as a Swastik should be marked and 'Shubh-Labh' ' Rddhi-Siddhi' words written on the wall in the shop or office.

Lighting a lamp and incense-stick in front of God and prayers daily.

The building should be well lit, as it will attract Chi and positive Yang energy.
    Mirrors can be used to increase wealth and fortune. A mirror hung on the sidewall signifies doubling of stock.

My office is located on the 3rd floor and I seat under a roof beam. It is said to cause lot of stress in work a hurdles would be faced by the subject, can anyone suggest me some feng shui/vastu tips? I cannot change the setting. Is there any way I can correct the impact please help me guys.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed