+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: MCA qualification?

What is an MCA qualification?

MCA is a time bound three-year (six-semester) course, approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and conducted by almost all the Universities of India.
    The selection of the students is based on a written test. The aspiring students with Bachelor's or equivalent degree thereof with minimum of 50% to 60% (subject to notification) are eligible. (This apart, candidates appearing for Bachelor's degree can also apply). Some Universities may also need mathematics at the graduation level. The entrance test mainly consists of Mathematics, and Logical and Analytical Reasoning. In some universities, the knowledge of Elementary English and Computer Awareness is also examined.
    There are separate tests for separate Universities/Institutions across India.
    There are 2 types of Entrance tests, Unified & Separate e,g. for securing admission to MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh, there is a Unified MP Pre-MCA test. On the other hand, admission to JNU MCA is through a separate entrance test conducted by the University itself. Similarly for admission to various NITs(National Institutes of Technologies) there is a common test called NIMCET whereas IIT Roorkee, the only IIT in India to have a MCA Programme conducts its own entrance examination.

did D.C.T. (diploma in computer technology )is enough to study M.C.A?

Hi,

MCA is master of computer application.It's three years course.It consists of basics of computer,programming languages like C,C++,Java,Visual basic,DMS,DBMS and many more languages.

Hi...............
    I want to know that can only final year appearing (BCA or graduation) student apply for mca enterence test not second year students. If they can plese send process.

i want to do mca from distance learning...i gathered information of ignou university...is it good or should i approach for some other college...and one more thing i would like to know that..if i take admission in west bengal can i transfer to some state e.g delhi....plz guide as soon as psbl...this mnth is the last month for admission in ignou :^)

i do not have maths at 10+2 level so, give me the list of university from where i can do mca............plz yr..

For MCA maths is mandatory at the 10+2 level.. as the entrance has 12 th mathematics paper..
    In case of IGNOU you have this option..

The students who haven’t studied Mathematics at 10+2 level are required to do CS-60 in the first semester of MCA programme.

Shushank

you have to apply only after you have given your 3rd year exams..

Knockout...

You can do it from Ignou.. Distance learning provided you fulfill this criteria..
    Graduates with PGDCA from a Recognised / Deemed University or its equivalent course not less than one year from a State Board of Technical Education, or its equivalent body established by the Central / State Government.

Pawan for DE..

IGNOU is good. And yes the adv of IGNOU is it has many centres so you can still continue after moving to other place..
    If you wan to check out other places.
    [url]http://www.indiaedu.com/distance-learning/india/courses/pg-courses/mca.html[/url]

For more info on the same check this link

[url]http://www.indiaedu.com/entrance-exams/mca/[/url]

Or for D E.... [url]http://www.dec.ac.in/socis/programmes/post_graduate/mca/mca.asp[/url]

All the best..

All the best

[quote=gagan.sky]i do not have maths at 10+2 level so, give me the list of university from where i can do mca............plz yr..[/quote]
    hey ...u can carry out your mca from noida or gr.noida.friend u can go out for some reputed colleges in noida or in delhi..
    if u want admission then u can email me at-
    [email]varun.prakash1988@gmail.com[/email]
    waiting for ur reply.

mca entrance qualification and coaching

Master of computer Application (M.C.A.) is a 3-years Post Graduate Course. Minimum Qualification for M.C.A. is a graduate degree in any discipline (B.A.,B.Sc.,B.Com. or B.C.A.) with Mathematics at 10+2 level. Few leading Institutes offering M.C.A. Courses are IIT-Roorkee, J.N.U., D.U., B.H.U., Pune University, Hyderabad University, diffrent National Institutes of Technology and various state level Institutes.

the best coaching in India for mca entrance exam
    DOTNET COMPUTERS -India
    Bright Engineers Academy

21 A Lakhanpur Gurdev Kanpur(UP)
    contact no:09336271866,vishalsir.here@gmail.com
    www.dotnetcomputers.org

mca after u can 6 to 17 lacs per/year

Master of computer Application (M.C.A.) is a 3-years Post Graduate Course. Minimum Qualification for M.C.A. is a graduate degree in any discipline (B.A.,B.Sc.,B.Com. or B.C.A.) with Mathematics at 10+2 level. Few leading Institutes offering M.C.A. Courses are IIT-Roorkee, J.N.U., D.U., B.H.U., Pune University, Hyderabad University, diffrent National Institutes of Technology and various state level Institutes.

the best coaching in India for mca entrance exam
    DOTNET COMPUTERS -India
    Bright Engineers Academy

21 A Lakhanpur Gurdev Kanpur(UP)
    contact no:09336271866,vishalsir.here@gmail.com
    www.dotnetcomputers.org

Arrow

If you took BCA in Maths then I think you can surely choose MCA course, the eligible criteria to study MCA is graduation on an approximately with a minimum of 50percentage, you will be asked to write an ICET EE that is entrance exam. Students who score a good percentage will be eligible to join some well known colleges, and others can enter through the management quota.

MCA qualification

As far as MCA qualification is concerned, you just need B.Sc. or B.Com. or B.C.A. degree. If you know, MCA or Master of Computer Applications is one 6 sem PG degree course. The students are well trained in PC application different streams. Most likely, they will all get pompous, salary rich jobs.

This is a higher education which is quite prestigious to acquire it for MCA helps in building greater career into technical field. If not a B.E. then you can become an engineer through good score in MCA. This course is termed for three-years with six-semester. It is conducted under All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and most of the Indian Universities. After B.Sc you need to give a written test to get qualified for the test. One should have minimum score of 50% to 60% to sit for the test.

MCA criteria varies with the choice of institutes also. From some of the private entities there are not many tough educational demands whereas from premier institutes it can be a competition among the best. This is mainly due to the different of career prospects these two offer.

MCA is a three year post graduate degree in computer application. During this technical course you will be trained as per the requirements of IT industry. The programming languages that you study in this course will help you to gain the in-depth application oriented knowledge. In addition to the computer languages you will be trained under information security audit, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. If you want to do MCA then a Bachelor’s Degree with mathematics/statistics is a must.

Question

MCA which is so called as “Masters of Computer Applications” is considered as the PG course the candidate is allowed to choose this course to continue further if he or she is interested in the applications of the computer. MCA is providing exclusive job opportunities for the candidates, following are some of the Specializations available in MCA..Check it out.
    • Trouble shooting
    • Internet
    • Engineering
    • Application Software
    • Development
    • Hardware Technology
    • System Management
    • Software Development Networking

The candidates who have completed their BBA, BCA, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this MCA course. It is said that the students must have done Mathematics as their main subject in 10+2.

Question

guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss plzz help me
    answer my question........ http://www.sukh-dukh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72570&p=249871#post249871

question is should i do mca...
    plz rply its urgent....... i am confused.... i am b.com student... so i am scared that will i be able to understand mca......

Hello,

I would advise you to go for MCA only you have interest in doing it. It doesn't matter if your are a b com or a bca graduate. If your not confident that you can understand the programming concept then please go for some other option.

All the best!

Post Mca

I am doing Interior Designing in distance from PTU............ I am in my second semester............ I want to do Masters in Computer Application............... will it be preferable in my career??? if so, then what qualification should I have for doing MCA. I had mathematics in 10 + 2. I want to do this course in Kolkata but not in distance. Please suggest me what to do...............

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed