+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Canvas Painting Course in Mumbai

Canvas Painting Course in Mumbai

My granddaughter had a painting practice from her early childhood and even now she has not let down her art making stuff so whenever I ask her about would you like to learn anything about Canvas painting, she would readily say yes, so Iím having a keen interest to pave way for the young generation to establish their ideas in their own way.
    So Iím willing to give the fee for the canvas painting classes, I want any institute who offer a course in this domain, in Mumbai.

When I was searching for the reply I could found this and Iíve replied you the contact details of the institute who offer the Canvas painting course. The course has got only 12 session (not more than that), and is an easy way to follow techniques. The tutor will be Ms. Meena Joshi, Mumbai. Also the admission (last date) is on 17th of this June. For more details please contact Ms. Prabadevi, 9820302806.
    And also Email to info@chandrikakamath.com.

Hi! You may want to check out Veena Mhatre Institute Of Creative Art, Dhanlaxmi Bldg,1st Floor, Flat No 10, Near Highway, Hanuman Rd Vile Parle, Vile Parle East, Mumbai Ė 400057, Ph: +(91)-22-61632699

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed