+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Malls & Shopping Centers in Hyderabad

Hi;

I want to buy some branded jewellery and clothes for me. Can anyone suggest me about major markets and shopping centers in Hyderabad ?

hello hi,

There are various shopping centers, retail shops and malls in Hyderabad. Some of famous shoppling centres and malls of Hyderabad are Shopper's Stop, Pantaloons, Westside, MPM Plaza. Basheerbagh-Abids-Nampally is a most prominent shopping area in Hyderabad. Osmanganj is a famous wholesale market of Hyderabad. Sultan Bazaar-Koti-Troop Bazaar is a busy commercial shopping centers of Hyderabad. There are a famous market for glass bangles around Charminar. Hyderabad central shop at Panjagutta is famous shopping mall. Hyderabad is famous for pearl jewelry and you can buy it from Pantaloons, Westside and MPM Plaza.

Banned
    There is a new store of shoppers stop opened at Hyderabad now..
    So u can just check it out..they av amazing collection of clothes and jewelery!

Malls:

City center mall

Hyderbad central

Lifestyle

shoppers stop

Kalaniketan wedding mall..

One stores

Shopping areas..

Koti, Abids, somajiguda, Punjagutta, General Bazaar, MG Road, paradise..Charminar..area.. You will find a mix of shops here both wholesale and retail..

Jewellery

Kirtilals.. begumpet/somajiguda

TBV.. somajiguda

Tanishq, Gili.. begumpet..

Somajiguda is the branded jewellery hub.. For more traditional work visit Pot market in secunderbad or charminar for the antique and intricate designs..

Cheers

Cheers

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed