+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: French Language Schools in Delhi

hello guys;

I am strongly want to learn French language. Can anyone suggest me about best schools / colleges / institutes offers a short term course in French language ?

Banned
    Hello dear

You can learn French language from the following institutes and colleges

Alliance Francaise
    2, Aurangzeb Road - New Delhi - 110 001

Delhi University
    Arts Faculty Building
    University of Delhi
    Delhi 110 007

Jawaherlal Nehru University
    New Delhi-110067

There are various private tutors is also available. You can learn French language online too.

École de Français, a leading French language institute in West Delhi, offers short term and regular courses to the Professsions, Immigration seekers to francophone countries, for DELF students, housewives, students having language as their subject and IT professionals for the CV addition.
    Please contact : Vinod Sikri – 98110-16898 – 25406328 ; 9811927929. or Contact : School of French, WZ-44, Meenakshi Garden, Near Subhash Ngr Metro Stn, New Delhi – 110018.

Dear, apart from the above givn info. you may also learn french at KCPI by experts at an affordable fees. Contact: [email]info@kcpi.in[/email] or call; 011-46017871

Hi Java

I agree with Vinod Sikri,he has given a best suggestion for you to learn French language
    because the institute suggested by Vinod offers short term & regular courses.

Dear All,
    Interested in learning french in a easy and practical way than contact at this no;9911427102.I am a french language promoter and presently working in association with french embassy.
    Regards
    Mohsin
    9911427102 (Y)

Hi, m tushar gupta. I'm from DELHI. Currently m working in one of the leading company in BANGALORE. I was started my career in teaching french language itself. And finally i've decided 2 continue teaching french language in part time. If need plz do let me know. My no. is 9632218790.

tushar gupta 9632218790

hi u cn learn ur language 4m andc(govindpuri)kalkaji.9968324298

Hey,

I live in New Dehli too and I started to learn to speak French one year ago. I was looking for a structured courses and I went to the Alliance Francaise which is a french organization with non profit cultural goal :

Alliance Francaise
    2, Aurangzeb Road - New Delhi - 110 001

It's possible to have courses there, and they have a e-learning solution that is very easy for people who want to start learning daily french online with tutorials : clickonfrench.com

A premier Institute established with the sole aim to impart the knowledge about the culture and language of various countries to acquaint and equip the people i.e. students, kids, travellers and others interested to learn a foreign language. The only one in South Delhi. We welcome you to visit CLUBLENGUA (language institute) for any further information. All age groups are entertained. We are also launching HINDI classes for foreigners who have a problem in understanding and communicating in India in HINDI which is the majorly spoken language by a huge mass.

LANGUAGES OFFERED:-
    Spanish
    German
    French
    Italian
    Russian
    Japanese
    English
    Hindi (for foreigners)

SERVICES:-

1 General Courses ( Basic, Mid Level and Advanced)
    2 Customized Courses ( Corporate Training, BPO Training, School and College syllabus oriented, Tourism )
    3 Translation and Interpretation
    4 Interaction Club

TEACHING METHOD

Teaching methods are very modern, interactive and frequently updated to maintain high level of education. Our faculty is highly qualified, experienced, motivated and committed towards teaching and imparting knowledge

FEATURES

1 Experienced and Qualified Faculty
    2 Individual attention
    3 Flexible Schedules ( Weekdays and Weekends)
    4 Located in the south area of Delhi.

CONTACT US:-

[email]clublengua@gmail.com[/email]
    [email]rahulatjnu@gmail.com[/email]

Ph : 011 – 46018645,9899384338,9716007123,9717754117.
    303,IIIrd Floor, Anchal Plaza,Nelson Mandela Marg, Near Apollo Pharmacy, Vasant Kunj,
    New Delhi - 110070

Hello Dear,

A premier Institute established with the sole aim to impart the knowledge about the culture and language of various countries to acquaint and equip the people i.e. students, kids, travellers and others interested to learn a foreign language. We welcome you to visit CLUBLENGUA.

OFFERED:-
    Spanish
    German
    French
    Italian
    Russian
    Japanese
    English
    Hindi (for foreigners)

SERVICES:-

1 General Courses ( Basic, Mid Level and Advanced)
    2 Customized Courses ( Corporate Training, BPO Training, School and College syllabus oriented, Tourism )
    3 Translation and Interpretation
    4 Interaction Club

TEACHING METHOD

Teaching methods are very modern, interactive and frequently updated to maintain high level of education. Our faculty is highly qualified, experienced, motivated and committed towards teaching and imparting knowledge

FEATURES

1 Experienced and Qualified Faculty
    2 Individual attention
    3 Flexible Schedules ( Weekdays and Weekends)
    4 Located in the south area of Delhi.

CONTACT US:-

[email]clublengua@gmail.com[/email]
    [email]rahulatjnu@gmail.com[/email]

Ph : 011 – 46018645,9899384338,9716007123,9717754117.
    303,IIIrd Floor, Anchal Plaza,Nelson Mandela Marg, Near Apollo Pharmacy, Vasant Kunj,
    New Delhi - 110070

Interested in international opportunities??? wish to add a foreign language in your profile? wish to make your CV with more caliber? here is your opportunity to learn french at your own comfort, no limits of time, hours, place, city etc... easy.. cheap... valid and authentic... interested to know more??? Please drop me a line by mail to know more about it... let me the chance to explain you to become a person with added qualifications with very less efforts to make you enable for international opportunities or to gain more from international opportunities and a more bright career for you... all is possible with one click...

Interested in international opportunities??? wish to add a foreign language in your profile? wish to make your CV with more caliber? here is your opportunity to learn french at your own comfort, no limits of time, hours, place, city etc... easy.. cheap... valid and authentic... interested to know more??? Please drop me a line by mail to know more about it... let me the chance to explain you to become a person with added qualifications with very less efforts to make you enable for international opportunities or to gain more from international opportunities and a more bright career for you... all is possible with one click...

I live in east delhi - Patparganj. Please suggest what would be the best option for me to learn french language. I want to start with a short term course and move towards getting a diploma.
    I am working. so i need a part time/weekend course.

> NehaMahajan wrote:

> I live in east delhi - Patparganj. Please suggest what would be the best option for me to learn french language. I want to start with a short term course and move towards getting a diploma.
    I am working. so i need a part time/weekend course.
    hey neha,, i m new here and read ur post ,, hey i m lookin for some institute to learn french,, part time as u do,,so i jus wana know if u got any plz tell me so i can join it and if not then i wud like to share ma information regarding this wit u. waiting for ur reply,,i live in south delhi bt distance not a problem to me if its on week days

@ Neha Mahajan and other guys interested in Learning french

Home classes are easily provided as per ur needs and as per ur convenience in all parts of east Delhi. If any one is interested plz contact on 9015619848.
    Special emphasis is paid on speaking and listening apart from writing and grammar section.
    Classes are available for the basic and elementary level as well as for non-beginners.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=NehaMahajan;116378]I live in east delhi - Patparganj. Please suggest what would be the best option for me to learn french language. I want to start with a short term course and move towards getting a diploma.
    I am working. so i need a part time/weekend course.[/QUOTE]

hiii my name is sandeep kashyap i m doing bechlor of tourism study my no is 9999057797............... i learn the chines

Hi,

These are best french institutes for learning french language.

Foreign language Institute in Delhi

A-12 Basement, Vikaspuri (Najafgarh Road)
    New Delhi
    011 3207 4593

Learn Lang Institute of French Language

BE-175, SFS Flats, Janak Puri, Near Mira Model School
    New Delhi

Ecole de Français

New Delhi

learnfrenchonline.co.in ltd.

Gali Samosan
    New Delhi

French at Frehindi

Regd.office : 390 Pocket A Sector 13 Dwarka, Dwarka phase -2
    New Delhi
    011 4280 1119

Parle Français ( Delf Dalf )

Rz-535/29, Street-46-B, Sadh Nagar-II
    New Delhi

Smile TO learn french

[QUOTE=wiseleo36;106332]Interested in international opportunities??? wish to add a foreign language in your profile? wish to make your CV with more caliber? here is your opportunity to learn french at your own comfort, no limits of time, hours, place, city etc... easy.. cheap... valid and authentic... interested to know more??? Please drop me a line by mail to know more about it... let me the chance to explain you to become a person with added qualifications with very less efforts to make you enable for international opportunities or to gain more from international opportunities and a more bright career for you... all is possible with one click...[/QUOTE]

I have completed advance diploma in frecnh from DU , but i want to learn how to speak french fluently but at reasonable cost so that i can make a career in french language

Thumbs up

Hi Samiksha Maithani,

Are you aware of the proverb "Practice makes man perfect"? You must follow this proverb to speak French language fluently. There are many languages in our country and French is being practiced by everyone, but to become proficient in French you require time and study.

You must include yourself into French media that includes newspapers, radio, web, tv etc. You all alone can’t practice French, get together with French native speakers to speak better. You can also visit foreign country where French language has been considered as primary language, so that you will be forced to talk in just French which makes you perfect. Try to listen French being spoken by the native speaker before you speak, you must understand first and then execute it.

Hope by these tips you can speak French fluently.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed