+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Country for Study Abroad

Best Country for Study Abroad

Study Abroad is a life-changing experience and one of the most rewarding things in life.
    I was looking for best countries for study abroad having good weather, english speaking and low cost of living and i got some countries like United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Ireland, China and Cost Rica.
    Can anyone tell me that which one is best ?

Study Abroad

I think UK will be the best place if you want to pursue education abroad.It has various good universities like Oxford University.But to apply there you need to send a list of documents like:-
    1.Application Document
    2.Application Fees
    3.Academic Records
    4.Language requirement Test - TOEFL / TSE official scores
    5.Admission Test score - GMAT / GRE / SAT official scores
    6.Statement of Purpose (SOP) (for graduate programs) / Essay (for under graduate programs)
    7.Recommendation Letter(s)
    8.Affidavit of Financial Support
    9.Resume / CV

But remember that while sending these documents choose the best courier service because there are many cases of Application Document lost.While I applied for studying abroad I preferred DHL because it is cheap,reliable and secure and mostly because of fast document sending

Talking

I have friends in UK....so i know how things are @UK now....
    i guess US ,AUSIE,CANADA are the three best countries to study abroad...now matter how glittery others countries look one cant forget that INDIA is and will be the best !

cheers...tc

Study in the uk

. The preffered destination for Indian students

. World class education and recognition

. 1 year Master's degrees the UK - Distinct Advantage

. Cheaper than education in USA

. 2 year Post study work Visa after completion of degree

Thumbs up Study In Spain

I was looking for best countries for study abroad having good weather, english speaking and low cost of living and i got some countries like United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Ireland, China and Cost Rica.
    Can anyone tell me that which one is best ?[/QUOTE]

Hi I'm a Student studying in Spain . I read your comment about which country has a better situation for studying.
    You have mentioned some points that will help me to inform you better.
    1-Good weather : Actually If you consider this option , we will recognize that among these countires we can choose Italy , France And Spain . because you will never get bored of their climate
    2- English Speaking : Obviously Australia and Uk are english speakers , but you can find English courses in Spain and Germany easily
    3- Low cost : this item is an important factor for the students , So you should forget about UK , Australia ,France and Even Ireland
    Totally I can say the best choice is Spain , I live In Barcelona right now , In this beautiful city you can find and do everything , the weather is mild and pleasant and you can study in high ranking universities with lower prices.
    My program is in the filed of business and marketing. the name of the school is GSM barcelona . this program is being held by the collaboration of University of autonoma barcelona and graduate school of management . these courses include internships , so you will be able to work for spanish companies after graduation.
    I suggest you to check the website. Here in gsm barcelona there are students coming from India .
    www.gsmbarcelona.com
    http://www.uab.es/servlet/Satellite/postgrau/master-en-information-sciences-in-business-and-marketing/dades-basiques-1203328491238.html/param1-1278_ca/param2-2004/

Best Country for Study Abroad

My opinions US is best country for study .Because i done my study in US & my exp rains is great.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed