+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive Mumbai Review

Hello Friends

Last month, my wife and I was at Mumbai. We stayed at Hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive, a five star deluxe hotel in Mumbai. This hotel has a lot of good things going for it. The location of hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive is located close to Gateway of India. Hotel InterContinental Marine Drive is a very good hotel which overlooks the Arabian Sea. Intercontinental hotel is a perfect place for a business traveler and it's great for tourists. The facilities of hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive are very good. All the rooms of Hotel Intercontinental are ultra modern, spacious, and exceptionally comfortable. Rooms facing the sea are just beautiful. Hotel Intercontinental have full amenities and delicious buffet breakfast. Food was very good. Hotel Intercontinental Marine Drive have a team of good and mannered staff. The staff was very friendly. Hotel InterContinental Marine Drive have several other services and amenities like safety deposit box, secretarial services, shoe shine, turndown service, wake up calls, 24-hour personalized butler service, business center, copying service, courier service, e-mail & internet service, mobile phone rental, pc service, complimentary parking, 24 hour room service, a/c public areas, baby-sitting, concierge services , dry cleaning/laundry. Facilities offered here take utmost care and make you feel at home.

I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

InterContinental Marine Drive is one of the finest five star hotels in Mumbai. Rooms provide great views and are well-equipped with satelitle tv, bose sound systems and touch panel light switches etc.....

I liked its bar and pool also.

Thanks for giving the information regarding that.. This will be useful to so many people..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed