+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: summer activity for kids

Hi, everyone In Cnada now summer vacation will start from tomorrow so pls. suggest me any good activity or things to do for keep my kids busy bcause they r very (dhamali).OR ANY GOOD SIDE FOR LEARNING OR PLAYING KIDS. Thanx.

hi paroo!

i can tell you a nice website. it is "activities-for-kids.net". the site provides info about indoor & outdoor games, recipes for kids, beach activities, arts and crafts ideas etc.

Thanks lot Dharmesh.

Hi There !!

You can send your kid for summer camps there they will teach a lot of extra curriular activities and many kids sites are there and let them to play on it.

Hope it helps :)

[QUOTE=georgebuffet;69781]Hi There !!

You can send your kid for summer camps there they will teach a lot of extra curriular activities and many kids sites are there and let them to play on it.

Hope it helps [/QUOTE]

I did sent my kids last summer to a summer camp and so far they can't stop talking about it. They enjoyed the experience a lot and the friendships they made there. I'll be sending them again next summer. If I were, I'll send them to a summer camp. It's a good experience for kids to have.
    Last edited by judithAndrei; 11-09-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Hiiiii

Send your kid to the summer camps. They will learn different curricular activites... they will enjoy it..

Hi,

Send your kids to the summer camp. They can learn a lot of things, which will elevate their confidence level. If they are indulged in the activities in the summer camps, they’ll become sportive. This helps your kids to come out with a plenty of creative ideas. They can improve their social skills, leadership qualities, responsibilities, etc.

summer activity for kids

Hi

Creative comes encourage kids to search out the resources to form what they need, instead of gap up a box that has all the provides in one place. the primary project within the weekly project list (see below) uses an previous knee-hi or try of pantyhose. What if none are available? ought to the youngsters wait till some other person finds all the ‘right’ materials. No, have them begin brooding about what they might substitute. Would an previous sock work? How a few dish cloth? it's fun to sit down back and watch kids solve their own issues.These Summer Activities encourage kids to figure with a large form of materials. one among the simplest things regarding summer comes is that they will be done outside. Less mess to wash up!

thanks

The summer activities for kids are given as follows:

Sand Casted Starfish
    Beach Bag Tote
    Watermelon Pinata
    Water Bottle Holder
    Easy Braided Friendship Bracelet
    Fancy Flip-Flops
    Paper Plate Porthole
    Children's Sun Hat Craft for Girls
    Summer Coloring Pages
    Pony Bead Camp Bracelet