+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel The Retreat Mumbai Review

Hello Friends

Last month, I was on visit to Mumbai. I stayed at Hotel The Retreat. The hotel Retreat is a 5 star deluxe hotel. The location of Hotel The Retreat is ok. The hotel Retreat Mumbai is suitable for leisure travellers and provides good facilities. All the room of hotel The Retreat was nicely decorated. Retreat Mumbai is a beautiful hotel inside, exquisite decor, peaceful with a lot of amenities. All the rooms of hotel The Retreat have several other facilities like Cable T.V with all major satellite channels, suite Bathrooms with bathtubs, hair dryer and more. Food was delicious. The staff was very helpful. As I was on my business trip, the hotel was best-suited for me. Hotel The Retreat have a lovely view by day and night.

All over Hotel The Retreat Mumbai is a nice hotel and with all the amenities one expects.

I visited this hotel last year. It is close to the beach. The hotel is magnificent with the large swimming. Staff is very Co-operative and understanding. I'd recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway and honeymoon.

hey guys I agree, Hotel Retreat is a good getaway frm Mumbai. It's not tht far but u still feel ur away from the city. I went with my family and thought that it was a good destination for a family get together. The food and other amenities are great!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed