+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel Chapslee Shimla Review

Hello Friends,

Last month, my friends and I was at Shimla. We stayed at Hotel Chapslee at Shimla. Chapslee hotel is heritage hotel located between Lakkar Bazaar and Long Wood in Shimla. We most enjoyed our stay. Hotel Chapslee is one of the supreme heritage hotel in Shimla. There are 6 suites in Hotel Chapslee which are as luxury suite, deluxe suite, and regular suites. All the suites of hotel Chapslee offers modern facilities like attached bath, running hot/cold water, telephone, color television etc. Several lip smacking cuisines are the part of daily food. Really, the food was excellent and served with gracious hospitality. Anglo-Indian cuisine of the British Raj is also serves here. All the major credit cards are accepted here. Swimming pool and tennis court of hotel Chapslee is first-class. The hotel Chapslee is surrounded by cool wooded hills, that makes your visit more pleasent.

It was a great experience for me to stay at hotel Chapslee.

Finally hotel Chapslee is a very good hotel in Shimla which provides all the modern facilities at very nominal charge.

Hi,

I was on tour to shimla with a group of friends in sep-08. As we were looking for an out-of-the-ordinary vacation, so we decided to stay at Hotel Chapslee, one of the renowned heritage hotels in Shimal. The hotel is quite amazing and beautifully mixes the old-world charm with the modern comforts. Be it the regally adorned guest rooms or the flavorsome cuisines, everything at the hotel is mind-blowing. Time really stands still here and we most cherished our stay.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed