+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies for Backache

Hello Friends,

I am suffering from backache since last month. I have used various treatments but there is no loss in pain. Some of my friends suggest me for home remedies. Can anyone suggest me home remedies for backache ?

Hello dear

Here are some of home remedies for backache.

1. Massage the ice on your back
    2. Rubbed Garlic oil at your back.
    3. A mixture of powdered sonth, sweet soda and salt with hot milk or water can get better your backache problems.
    4. Used Fish oil daily in your food is also a great way to combat backache problem.
    5. Keep yourself warm and eat hot food.

These are the easy tips on home remedies for backache. You can get great results on applying it.

The best remedy for getting rid of backache is to do Yoga regularly.. However if you have a severe pain in your spine its better to check with the docor.. Interestingly the doctors advise the same yogasanas and refer to it as physiotherapy..

Doing basic postures on daily basis is very good especially for those who have desk jobs..

First, back ache mostly comes from bad posture. Sit on a proper chair while working. Also you need to sleep on a comfortable cot.

You can find some yogasanas at the following link, i have tried few of them
    [url]http://www.womenfitness.net/lower-backache.htm[/url]

learn yoga from a yoga teacher just to be on the safer side.

massaging with eucalyptus oil also helps to reduce back pain.

Hi
    I have a backpain ,that disturbs me while bending forward (for prayer etc) , but after I bend forward for some days it starts, Some months ago I lifted some heavy thing that caused the pain , and as I went to doc , he prescribed some pain killer and some drugs to change the chemical irritating substance related to my muscle attached to that point , as it was not from my spinal comoression. Then he suggested B-Cox extension exercise, I have no idea about this exercise , though i didn't look for anywhere for this .
    My friend say as I am 5'5" tall , that's why my back is having pain continuously ,
    Is it true , ? That pain is initiated by height also?

Here are the two home remedies that I would like to share for back pain.

Mint oil has been found effective in curing backache. Gently massage your back using some mint oil. It will give relief from the pain.

Tea drinkers, an easy remedy would be to add 5 black pepper corns, 5 cloves and 1 gram dry ginger powder to the tea. You can have the tea twice every day.

Back pain is very common nowadays, especially for women. There are some natural and simple remedies which will help to get relieved immediately, i would like to give out few remedies which give immediate relief from the pain. Here are few, please have a look at it.

The best home remedy is, massage your back with garlic and eucalyptus oil to get get relieved from pain.
    Mix honey with a warm water and then drink, it will help to soothe the pain
    You can also take up some yoga exercises, they will help you in getting rid of it permanently.

Hope you will follow this..

Home Remedies for Backache

Ice pack massage and physiotherapy is the best method to get rid of back ache

Backache, also known as lumbago, is one of the most widespread and common ailments found in people. It can be described as mild to severe pain in the lower back region of the sufferer.

1. Mix 3 grams khas khas grass with 3 grams sugar candy. Take this mixture twice a day, with a glass of milk.

2. Mint oil has been found effective in curing backache. Lightly massage your back using some mint oil. It will give relief from the pain.

3. Include foods that have rich Vitamin C content, such as citrus fruit, tomatoes, blueberries and strawberries, in your diet.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed