+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Choose the Right Boyfriend

> savita saxena wrote:

> I have no problem Gaurav
    But I just ask a one question .........
    Does our life without boy/girlfriend not be good?(Y)

our life becomes much colorful when we have a partner, who is always standing to face your problems before you face them and also he/she is going suggest everything and also he/she is going to take your decisions in which you are entangled.

i have not yet been in love, but this is what i expect from my partner

we should respect other feelings as well.

For Bhaiji or Gaurav,

Bhaiji everyone not have good luck.:)

Gaurav you r saying absolutely right. I'm not against girl/boy friends. but girls/boys always wants their opposite sex,why?
    I have my lot of true friends. that I can share my feelings.

> savita saxena wrote:

> For Bhaiji or Gaurav,

Bhaiji everyone not have good luck.:)

Gaurav you r saying absolutely right. I'm not against girl/boy friends. but girls/boys always wants their opposite sex,why?
    I have my lot of true friends. that I can share my feelings.

there might be different Opinions of different peoples for answering this question. but as far as i think everyone need a partner to share those things {Related to real life problem, joys etc} which they can't share with everyone. Everyone wants his or her boy or girl friend to be confidential for them and not making fun of you.

ok for an example just assume

think you told one very confidential thing of your life to any of your friend to keep it in mind that she / he will never tell this to any other one, but one day in future that particular friend makes fun of that particular thing before many other friends, then what would be your feelings fro that friend and you will not trust that friend anymore.

i think thats y everyone need a confidential friend, and thinks better to choose opposite sex partner. there might be other reasons that obviously i don't know

hey sonia,

please don't be in a hurry, think will happen in the right time. just go on with your life, njoy your life being single for few more days as you just 20, people are tent to mistake that they will regret later in the life. It is always best to be careful at this age, "precaution is better than cure" hope you have heard about this.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed