+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Travel to Canada

What are the requirements to travel to Canada without a parent? I am 16 and want to visit my family in Canada. are there any authorized documents needed to travel?

hello manjula,

Before you travel Canada, register with the Embassy or Consulate of USA. Valid visa and passport are necessary to travel.

hello manjula,

Before you travel Canada, register with the Embassy or Consulate of USA. Valid visa and passport are necessary to travel.

Lady she wants to travel to Canada. Those connoks. Americans call them a bunch of Mexicans sitting up north. Now why would you advise some one wanting to visit Canada to get US visa. WRONG COUNTRY.

my in-laws want to go canada and their relatives are residing there. what is the procedure? Let me know at the earliest . Thanks

Do you have a passport ?if not apply for a passport and then contact with Canadian embassy for a valid VISA.

get a passport done, apply for a visa through the embassy or a visa processing agency...you can apply online for a visa if required.

Hello friends my name is hasan
    i am going to study in richmond in canada but the problem is there is no one i know
    can anyone help me???????
    r there any indian community???

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed