+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Jaypee Vasant Continental Delhi

Hello Friends,

Last month, I was on the tour of New Delhi and I stayed at Jaypee Vasant Continental hotel in New Delhi. Jaypee Vasant Continental is a five star hotel located at South Delhi. Jaypee Vasant Continental is very good hotel and situated in the heart of city center. The distance between Jaypee Vasant Continental hotel and airport is only 12 Km. Service is very good in hotel Jaypee Vasant Continental and the staff members of hotel are very helpful. Rooms are very large and well maintained with several modern amenities and facilities. All the rooms have well decoration and quality furniture. The minibar of the hotel is too good and offers excellent services. There are also a nice little gym, spa and salon. Swimming pool and health club of hotel is very good with recent facilities. The restaurant of the hotel Jaypee Vasant Continental offers wide varieties of traditional Indian as well as Chinese food. Really the hotel Jaypee Vasant Continental is a very nice hotel to stay. I have never seen this kind of a hotel in my life.
    My stay at Jaypee Vasant Continental hotel is memorable one.

well!
    i did stay at the same Jaypee Vasant Continental Delhi;

the most unacceptable thing regarding this hotel is it's location!

it is adjacent to a local bus depot and cinema hall.....i wanted a cool place ...but it was very hush-hush affair all day out of the hotel.

service was so-so.....and check out better hotels next time you visit delhi.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed