+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: NRI Wedding Planners in India

Hello Friends

I am an NRI and want to marry with Indian girl. I am searching for some good NRI wedding planners in India. Can anyone suggest me about NRI wedding planners in India?

hello chris

u can contact at

Bollywood Secrets
    207, Saraswati House, Nehru Place
    New Delhi - 110 019, (India)

They are a leading NRI Wedding Planners in India.

hello jacob.
    i saw your posting mail. will you help me? i need to marry with Nris uk girl . so will you help me how can i search out?
    thanks
    harish

hi karda

register yourselin in to marriage portals of India as well as NRI marriage site...

best of luck

Hi to all,

I disagree that a wedding can be held by only a professional wedding planners....there are many talented and creative people like me, who not only understand the precise needs of any NRI or citizens of India, but also know how to achieve them.
    I have been a wedding-lover, since I was a kid. A professional Interior designer, I have been working with different media groups for various publications. I have also handled the prestigious Femina book of Brides for two years in a row, delivering astounding figures!
    I have confidence that I could make any event (esp. wedding) into the most memorable day of anyone's life by putting my soul to it!
    I need some opportunities for the same.

If you are keen, plx contact me at [email]nehamehrotra1981@gmail.com[/email]

Hi Chris,
    I got my sister's wedding organized by Midson Care, an organization in India providing concierge services for the parents and families of NRIs like us. My sister's queen size wedding was my biggest dream which got materialized. Everything from wedding shopping to the arrangement of wedding related ceremonies was managed by the company. Check out the under mentioned link to get to details of the company and its wedding package offers.

[url]www.midsoncare.com[/url]
    Have a great wedding and a even greater life partner. Thanks & my best wishes

Hello nehamehrotra1981,

I read your reply it was very interesting to read and if you dont mind can you please share you company details...? I would like to contact you personally regarding my friends weeding, he is getting married this march. he is looking for some best Wedding Planners i can suggest you to him.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed