+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Books for company secretary course

i m working for shimera lighting want to do....... c.s course..... is it possible.,im gradute with first class completed this year..without classes is it possible to pass executive level exam

where should i do my cs course.

Is Cs More Difficult Than Ca Or Not ? Where Should I Do Cs. In Bhubaneswar Or Any Other Place. Which Institute Is Better For This?

If you are doing CS Executive Program, then for the topics,
    1. Company Law
    2. Economic Law
    3. Securities Law
    I have studied from Only This Much book for CS Executive Program. You can find details in [url="http://onlythismuch.lawlabz.com"]OTM[/url]

It really helped me a lot. Thanks to the team.

Hurray!!!

An update on the earlier message posted by you. Actually am appearing for CS Professional Program now and the same team has come out with a book which covers,
    Module I:
    1. Company Secretarial Practice
    2. Drafting, Appearances & Pleadings

Module II:
    3. Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
    This book does not cover Paper 4: Financial, Treasury & Forex Management

Module III:
    5. Strategic Management, Alliances & International Trade
    This book does not cover Paper 6: Advanced Tax laws & Practice

Module IV:
    7. Due Diligence & Corporate Compliance Management
    8. Governance, Business ethics & sustainability.

It covers 6 subjects in ultimatum. Expecting eagerly to read it for my exams. Details are given in the same website as mentioned by me: [url]http://onlythismuch.lawlabz.com[/url]

Hello,
    I'am doing my CS executive programme and a mother of two kids.
    I have a baby boy of 7 months old. Can I complete my course successfully.

vanita

Read the material carefully, every chapter is suffice with suggested material, go for that if you want. also you can have bare acts of concerned Act that will help you indeed...

best of luck 8-|

hello,
    Only This Much as suggested by you is available only for module-2 , can you give me the information about the module-1 Only This Much book. Is It Available?

vanita singh

Dear Vanita, As per [url]http://learnlabz.com/book.html[/url], Only This Much book is available only for Module 2 of CS Executive Programme and all Modules of CS Professional Programme.

nilammaniya@yahoo.com
    hi i had complited my b.com in april 2011 now i want to join cs ,so pls. sugest to me if any exemption available for me & also tel me how many & which subject in grup-1&2

nilammaniya@yahoo.com

inquiry for cs

hi i had complited my b.com in april 2011 now i want to join cs ,so pls. sugest to me if any exemption available for me & also tel me how many & which subject in grup-1&2

Unregistered
    Hello

I am interested in reading the study material for the intermediate and final course of ICSI but I do not want to enroll for the CS course. Is it possible to buy the study material from ICSI without enrolling as a student?

Books for company secretary course

I think every MAN in his life has to read a book, which portrays a strong leader as a main hero. It dont matter whther its fictional or historical, but it should be about a strong mans life, about what he did etc.

company secretary

Do you know why most young gen people these days opt for doing Company Secretary course? This pays you high salary and also great respect. Never consider this as low-level job, as these people are considered as top management people. You can chose the best books for company secretary course by even online assistance. Some books for your assistance are as follows:
    • Dr. S. Kannan’s Master Guide to Company Secretaries
    • S K Agrawal’s Concise Concept on Company Law
    • KR Chandratre’s Company Secretarial Practice Manual
    • Pintu Lath, Sanjay Mundhra’s Costing For CS Inter / Executive Programme Last 15 Terms Paper Solved
    • Abha Agrawal, S K. Agrawal’s Company Secretarial Practice

company secretary course books

It’s a good idea to join a coaching classes here I would like to provide you few authentic books required for company secretary courses, check it out.
    • Dr. S. Kannan Master Guide to Company Secretaries
    • Roger Mason The Company Secretary’s desktop guide
    • S. A. Sherekar, J. K. Mitta Company Secretarial Practice
    • ICSI publication
    All of these books are actually written by the authors of India. So all the best!!!

Usually if you have joined a company secretary course then the tutors only will provide all the study materials or else atleast will ask you to follow some of the books. Well, I also know some books for company secretary and the list is as follows
    • Master Guide to Company Secretaries Dr. S. Kannan
    • Company Secretarial Practice by S. A. Sherekar, J. K. Mitta
    • The Company Secretary's Handbook: A Guide to Duties and Responsibilities by Helen Ashton

To get an edge into this field of job you need to read books authored by professional or one with in-depth knowledge in it. What best could be suggested for your help is to read the book authored by Keith Walmsley. Well if you want to know….why I am suggesting this author book then let me tell you he is a reputed LL.B, Barrister and FCIS who has in-depth understanding in this role of job. He edits good many books on official ICSA information service and Company Secretarial Practice. Even Andrew C Hamer's books are highly recommended for preparing for such role. Book like Master Guide to Company Secretaries by Dr. S. Kannan is a recommendable one.

can you suggest me some good books for intermediate course, and also where can i find the syllabus ICSI website was very confusing and i believe I need to buy prospects for syllabus(is it true?) or can i get it for free so that i can have a look of it.

Hi abhagupta!!
    The minimum qualification of Company Secretary Examination is (10+2) schooling..
    You will get prospectus from the Regional Office of ICSI at the cost of Rs.200/- or Rs.250/-. You can also get the prospectus through post by sending the Demand Draft in the name of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’ and send it to ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003.
    For further enquiries you can contact ICSI helpline – 011-41504444
    I don’t have much information regarding books.. You can ask ISCI helpline for books.. Once you registered, they will provide you study materials for all the subjects..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed