+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Budget Hotels in Delhi

hello friends

I am planning to visit Delhi next month. Can anyone suggest me some good budget hotels in Delhi?

Hello dear

Visit the site [url]http://www.newdelhihotels.org.uk/[/url] to know more information on Delhi hotels.

Enjoy ! !

For Booking of Budget Hotel in New Delhi/India , pls. visit our web site for more information : [url]www.chopraresidency.zoomshare.com[/url]
    Tks
    from
    R.Kumar

Budget Hotels in Delhi ---

Hotel Alka Annexe

Hotel Apra International

Hotel Fifty Five

Ginger New Delhi

Hotel Orchid

Hotel Raunak

Regent Continental

Rockland Inn

Hotel Tourist Deluxe

Hotel White House Continental

try Ginger new delhi

Its just outside new delhi railway station on Ajmeri Gate side.. and quite decent..... all the basic facilities are available..........

Hi friends,

This is Joseph.
    I am new to this forum. I don't know much about this forum.
    Budget Hotels in Delhi is PSK.

Joseph

There are too many budget hotel in Delhi. Karol Bagh and Pahar Ganj are the Hub of Budget hotels. Selecting a hotel is not a big deal but one should know whts your motive of visiting Delhi . If it is for business meeting than you should select the hotel which is near to your meeting venue.....Karol Bagh and Pahar ganj is very busy part of the city. If you want leisure trip than you can have some more hotels in decent localities also but for that you should increase your budget. In Karol Bagh you can have accommodation with INR 2000 ( including your breakfast). And if you are a young guy and want enjoy the city life tahn you can have some options in South Delhi and Nehru Place. Hotel thirty is also good which is on Siri Fort road.. near Kamla Nehru College( Girls college .. WOW!!)
    Or if you want search more hotels than visit www. bharatonline.com.

Good luck

In New Delhi having a lots of budget hotels.

Shreyans Inn, a well-established budget hotel in Delhi. Located in the vicinity of main commercial areas, like Nehru Palace, Connaught Place, Chanakya Puri and South Ex, Hotel Shreyans Inn is not only an ideal business hotel in delhi but is also the newest amongst other Delhi budget hotels. For more information kindly log on my site. [url]http://www.shreyansinn.com/[/url]

Hi friend,

I have visited Delhi on 14 July for 3 days. Hotel Kingston Park hotel had a very good ambiance, Rooms and facilities were equivalent to a 5star hotel.

The best thing wifi internet was complimentary and Food was also very good .
    For sure, I would like to stay at the Hotel again.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed