+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Adoption of child baby girl in malaysia

Adoption of child baby girl in malaysia

Hi, There is a baby girl coming to this earth in september 2011. An one interested for adoption of this kid kindly let us know before she comes to earth.

[QUOTE=baby.adopt016;204272]Hi, There is a baby girl coming to this earth in september 2011. An one interested for adoption of this kid kindly let us know before she comes to earth.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

We are based in delhi and will be very much interested in adopting a baby girl.If interested please mail us at rupesh7673@gmail.com

Thanks

[QUOTE=Rupesh7673;204660]Hi,

We are based in delhi and will be very much interested in adopting a baby girl.If interested please mail us at rupesh7673@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Dear Thanks for responding . i had sent you the mail we can discuss further in mail .

[QUOTE=baby.adopt016;204272]Hi, There is a baby girl coming to this earth in september 2011. An one interested for adoption of this kid kindly let us know before she comes to earth.[/QUOTE]
    I am based in Lucknow and I am interested.

plz send detail

we are looking for a new born baby, based in india , muslim.

Hi, please let us know more details of the baby, we are a well to do couple working in the IT industry, in our thirties, but could not have children.. If baby is available for adoption please contact us on prosp.parents@gmail.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed