+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Mom wants to marry again

Hi, all

I am 18 year old. My parents divorced two years back, which was not a surprise as they were living separately for over six years by then. I live with my mother whereas my 15 year old brother is living with my father. Now, my mom wants to marry another person. I absolutely hate the idea. She is so much older now plus I had hopes that perhaps someday, we could live together again as one whole complete family. Now, my dreams are being shattered but I am helpless. I just want to run away from home. Any suggestions?

Hi.. Niharikka
    I think there is no hope for compromise between your Mom and Dad. So let your mom to enjoy her life.

hi niharika..
    i can tell u some solutions..
    please tell..me from where u r..
    and wht u r doing.. n wht ur mom.. used to do..
    c is house wife.. or working....

thanx for read my msg, yaqinan yahan sablog kuch na kuch dukh baantne aaye hai,aaplog me se ek ma bhi hon.mai ek hi bat aap sabko kahna chahunga agar hamari life kuch galat hota hai to is me kafi had tak galti bhi hoti hai.q k taali sirf ek haat se nahi bajti,agar aaj mai aur meri patni me divorce hogaya to isme sirf usi ki galti nahi thi meri bhi thi,apne saathi ko shayad mai itni mahabbat nahi desaka jitni wo haqdaar thi.agar wo bhi mere is msg ko padh rahi hai to mai us se kahna chahunga k wo kisi ache insan se shadi karle q k wo bhi achi hai,akele rahege to dukh badhta rahega.shayad kisi ko hamari zarurat ho aur us se hamare gham bhi dur hojaye. maherbani aapki mera msg padhne k liye

> Niharika wrote:

> Hi, all

I am 18 year old. My parents divorced two years back, which was not a surprise as they were living separately for over six years by then. I live with my mother whereas my 15 year old brother is living with my father. Now, my mom wants to marry another person. I absolutely hate the idea. She is so much older now plus I had hopes that perhaps someday, we could live together again as one whole complete family. Now, my dreams are being shattered but I am helpless. I just want to run away from home. Any suggestions?

Running away is not at all a solution...
    Don't think about your parents life they will manage a way to be happy..
    you are young you got to enjoy life....
    Play enjoy with friends and forget about all this
    Don't worry Be happy

Its abt your moms happiness, not yours @ the end of the day...
    No harm in her having a companion... so maybe it isnt a bad idea

Your mom at one stage had dreams too, they were shattered & she moved on..
    You need to do the same...

:)

In this situation just concentrate on your future and studies because that is the only solution for your mental stress. Do friendship with books and do not think about this. Do not waste your precious time of your life for her.

if one of your parents wants to marry again in life then whts the wrong with it. Every person has its right to live his/her life with its own desire. And being a 18 year old mother means she kill her feelings because she is a mother or divorcee. I dont know the exact answer why children hate when their parents indulge with another person.

This is more than 2 rs old thread , so no use of replying now!

(Y) Hi , Niharika this is samprit, listen this is the matter of your mothers life. No one can understand the mental state of your mother. Even her husband could not understand your mother and thus she is taking this step. you are only one in her life to support her. this is true that after few years even you will get marry with someone , then who will be there with her . When there will no one surounds her , then her mental state will might reach to such a level were she may think to bring her life to end. YOU CAN CONTECT ME ON MY CELL NUMBER 9769373736. My e-mail id is ; [email]samprit_raja@yahoo.co.in[/email]. If you read this message then reply me I am running my NGO named as THOUSAND HANDS in mumbai.

the same thing happened with me, but my mom too needs a helping hand and mom thinks that she is sexually active than she will think to get married again, if she is getting married to a person who cares for her than its ol. since my mom to got married to my new pop since she was sexually active, tose who are sexually active they get suffocated without having sex, you wont have any problems with ur new father, but ur mom will enjoy a sexually active life. Life without sex is suffocation

now ,y mom got married to my new father and my father got married to my friends mom both were sexually active but we used to think in ur way than we have changed our ideas of thinking,they used to have sex at night and this shows that thy are active like volcano my friend became my sister, and both of my parents have a wonderful sex life and even i like to hear their romantic sounds which they create during the process of love making, now i came to know that mom and second mom alwsys thought of having sex every night amd i used to think that why she wants to get married now since she is half old finally 15 days back my friend friend who is doctor confirned that both my mom and my second mom is pregant we both sisters are very happy. mom gtting married is nothing wrong. let them get married ur life wont get disrupted

@Sushma - Very nice story Sushma

Ha ha ha

hii niharika.....running away is a totally wrong solution...Did you talk about this with ur mom ? Do you still talk to ur father and brother..If u do then you should consult this with ur father and come to know what he feels abt this..moreover you can ask your brother to help u out in this....but if your father is not interested in living together again..and ur mom does want to remarry even after knowing ur disinterest then she has to go on her way..though it midht be tough for u..still ur mom needs to beat her lonliness....

If your mom & dad agree to live together, it will be possible. Otherwise, let your mom live her life and you accept the new person with a happy mind

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed