+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Career for BCA Students

I've completed BCA and continuing MCA from IGNOU but before completing mca i want to work in development field. So, i have the following questions:

1): Can i get a job on based of BCA degree.
    2): which one will be best for me: (a)-ASP.Net or (b) - PHP Development
    3): What's the market value for Ignou bca freshers.
    4): what should be the next step after learning any package(asp or php) so that i can get a job.

pls suggest me.
    Thank you.

Hello satyendra

You can get job after BCA. If u are planning for a job after BCA then I suggest you that feed your resume in job huning sites like naukri, monster from where u can get interview calls. And do MCA side by side through correspondence like IGNOU

ASP.net and PHP both have their own importance. Go for that language in which you have most qualified. Don't thought about IGNOU. BCA is BCA

After ASP or PHP, must try for JAVA

I hope your mind is now clear about your questions.

Enjoy ! ! !

> thisismysite wrote:

> Hello satyendra

You can get job after BCA. If u are planning for a job after BCA then I suggest you that feed your resume in job huning sites like naukri, monster from where u can get interview calls. And do MCA side by side through correspondence like IGNOU

ASP.net and PHP both have their own importance. Go for that language in which you have most qualified. Don't thought about IGNOU. BCA is BCA

After ASP or PHP, must try for JAVA

I hope your mind is now clear about your questions.

Enjoy ! ! !

Thanks for suggesting.

Can you let me be clear as today it's very difficult to get job as a fresher or more difficult with correspondence courses as i have done bca from ignou then what you will suggest.

one more question: i have some gap in my education from 12th to bca and also from bca to mca. that's why i am very worried about my future and i can not plan(decide) in proper way.

pls suggest.

thank you.

donot worry about gap year, just try for jobs if u want, let me tell about the language in which u have command

> thisismysite wrote:

> donot worry about gap year, just try for jobs if u want, let me tell about the language in which u have command

I am planning to do asp.net as i have good concept of c++.

As today almost everyone is saying if you do asp.net then you may not get job but with php it's easy to get a job. so, now you advice me what i need to do as per all my situation. As i have nobody to discuss this that's why i am asking you.

also suggest which language will be best suited to me as per future and my qualifications

thanks

hello satyendra

if u are good in PHP, then must try for JAVA, cause there is wide opportunities in JAVA technology !

best of luck ! !

> thisismysite wrote:

> hello satyendra

if u are good in PHP, then must try for JAVA, cause there is wide opportunities in JAVA technology !

best of luck ! !
    ...............................................................................

Thanks but now i have few more quetions:

1: as you are saying "good in php then must try for java" , if i have worked for more than 2 years in php then is it fare to change the profile and surely i need to try again as a fresher level in java.

2: In the today market what are the chances for IGNOU BCA students to go in ASP.NET at fresher leval. (pls do reply to this quetion)

3: today, in programming which is the best field to get the job easily

Hello satyendra

If u are looking for a job based on PHP then it is good but if you have not any job and u have good PHP knowledge without any experience then u can try for JAVA.
    I am only saying to that career opportunities in JAVA is very advance.

Can u tell me the language u have studied at IGNOU BCA level.

If u have strong knowledge of JAVA, then u can get job easily in various MNCs like HCL, WIPRO, GOOGLE etc

so think for JAVA

> thisismysite wrote:

> Hello satyendra

If u are looking for a job based on PHP then it is good but if you have not any job and u have good PHP knowledge without any experience then u can try for JAVA.
    I am only saying to that career opportunities in JAVA is very advance.

Can u tell me the language u have studied at IGNOU BCA level.

If u have strong knowledge of JAVA, then u can get job easily in various MNCs like HCL, WIPRO, GOOGLE etc

so think for JAVA

I have studied c, c++ and visual basic at ignou bca.

Pls can u suggest me on my previous quetions one by one.

hi satyendra these are the answers of your questions :

1: as you are saying "good in php then must try for java" , if i have worked for more than 2 years in php then is it fare to change the profile and surely i need to try again as a fresher level in java.

satyendra, at that time u are not working anywhere, so from where u can get experience, i am only saying that after PHP u can go for JAVA

2: In the today market what are the chances for IGNOU BCA students to go in ASP.NET at fresher leval. (pls do reply to this quetion)

in IGNOU BCA u have studied only C, C++ and Visual Basic, u can look for .net but I suggest u that PHP is much beneficial for u because the concept of C and C++ are very similar to PHP.

3: today, in programming which is the best field to get the job easily

and the answer is again goes to JAVA, if u have strong knowledge of JAVA, then u can get job easily quickly.

I hope your mind is clear now

wish u best of luck ! !

(pls leave the java topic here)

Actually i have already started to learn asp.net becz most of the people said it's good for long term but i ask you is there any chances for ignou bca students to get a job in asp.net at fresher level?

why people say asp.net is better for long term than php pls advice?

concentrate only for one either PHP or .net, both have their own importance, if u have started .net then concentrate only for that

> thisismysite wrote:

> concentrate only for one either PHP or .net, both have their own importance, if u have started .net then concentrate only for that
    ...............................................................................

thanks for suggesting,

Ok, byeeeeeeeee

wish u best of luck

bye bye

i am srinivasan studying bca final year in bharathidhasan university...
    i want to get placement through campus interview...
    that's my aim...

but i hav got only 58% in 10th
    and i got 78% in both 12th and degree...

is there any problem to get a job because of my weakness in 10th...
    pls send me suggestion...
    its very confusing for me????????????

hi am sanjay, and i have finished MCA 76% and BSc maths in barathidasan university both thru correspondence. and in 10th 56 %, 12th 53%. also am having 2+ yrs of experience in .NET in a small co. mumbai. can i get a chance in bigger co. like infosys, satyam etc. since all my career is corres. what i do? am strong in dotnet. please advise in me.

regards,

sanjay.

Education through correspondence does not matter on getting a job in big company. u are MCA degree holder and can get apply in big companies u have mentioned.

Hi.!! ... Im Rajesh studyn' in garden city college , bngalore!!
    pursuing BCA 1st year!!! ..

I just want to know how good is the BCA impact among various MNC's .. how good are the job oppurtunities!!!. .
    what should I basically concentrate on!!?? ...
    ...and ofcourse what is the campus interview held in colleges based on!? ....

kindly reply!!!

thnk u! :)

Hey Folks!!

I am sure you all are thinking ....Here comes one more dumb who is using bad and irritating way of marketing his business. To add to your frustration levels lemme also add that we have developed a Social Networking Site. Now who would give us a chance against such biggies like Google, Mr Ambani and so on and so forth. We are not here to fill our wallets. We are two entrepreneurs who have set our mind in getting this website the recognition that is due, to let the world know that we have put in our heart and soul to bring this website to the current state. Best part about Diddya is when user logs in to our website, his experience in terms of the features would definitely double at least his respect for both of us who are the founders of this small dynamo called Diddya. My humble request to you all is to just visit the website once and give us a feedback on what you think needs improvement to make our dream of creating best User experience a Reality.

Let's understand in a nutshell what you can do with this site apart from getting connected to your friends...

Post Jobs
    Follow up on Posted Jobs
    Set alerts for keeping you informed about job opening for a specific firm
    Search Jobs
    View huge data base of jobs posted by the company employee itself which as if now is not being offered by any other website
    To add to that you can chat with a user who has posted the job and know more details like brand value, salary details, company culture....and what not
    If you have been offered a job in a specific company you can interact with the users of that company and check specific details on that department before joining so that you know that you are joining the right firm.
    Consultancies can have their own Job web page on our website with an Ad also being put.
    We have worked to give this website the current shape. Having said that we would also like to add that this is just the beginning. Our team is working day in and day out to enhance the features which are already present and add feature which you would have never seen before. Here our complete team hoping that this website would make your life simpler and interesting.

We are launching this website on 27th October. Request you all to visit this website and post you honest feedbacks at [email]feedback@diddya.com[/email].

Thanks in Advance!!

Let like minds keep meeting at Diddya!!

Cheers

Founders

Have you guys logged into Diddya.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed