+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotel La Calypso Beach Resort Goa Review

I stayed at La Calypso Beach Resort, Goa at the end of July 2007 in one of the new Beach units - only about a year old. Nice units, but with a few teething problems such as fittings loose in the bathroom and a few spare holes in the wall. I guess the biggest problem was the length of time it took to get hot water for the taps and shower. Maybe in peak season with everyone running water it wouldn't be too much of a problem, but waiting up to 10mins to get water warm enough to shower in is not only a waste of recourses but hardly 4star service.
    Make sure you take your own insecticide too, no plug-ins in the rooms and the A/C blows right onto the bed.
    Nice position though, right on the beach close to shops for water etc and with a beach bar with atmosphere - but the prices for fish were high, I know it was out of season but we found it was cheaper to get a taxi to another restaurant! Oh and I guess you might find rats almost anywhere near the beach, but those I saw by the pool and in the beach bar in the evening were bigger than anything I had seen before.
    Staff were friendly except reception / management not particularly customer focused though. You can also make use of the sun beds on the beach, get waited on, a good massage, and defended from the beach sellers.

La Calypso Beach Resort is situated at Baga Beach. Baga is the most famous beach in North Goa which is full of activities. This Resort is most deluxe hotel of Goa. Rooms are well-equipped with modern facilities such as cable tv, tea-coffee maker, A/C and mini bar. All rooms are very comfortable.

Can you please give the information regarding rent of La Calypso Beach Resort.. So i can suggest my friend...

Hi Every Guy Don't worry you are looking top most hotel and restaurant in Delhi go to [url]www.foood.in[/url]

Goa is a very good place for travel.

Goa Hotels, hotels in Goa, resorts in Goa, 5 star hotels in Goa, budget hotels in Goa, cheap hotels in Goa, hotels Goa, five star hotels in Goa, luxury hotels in Goa, Goa resorts, cheap hotels Goa, Goa budget hotels, luxury hotels Goa, budget hotel in Goa, hotel booking in Goa, luxury hotel in Goa, cheap accommodation in Goa, accommodation in Goa, deluxe hotels in Goa, Goa hotel deals, Goa bed and breakfast, discount hotels in Goa, Goa hotel reviews
    If want to more information you can visit at: [url]http://www.tripadvisor.in/[/url]

Goa is best place in India to spent your vacations...La Calypso Resort is the most luxurious resort in Baga area with 60 Rooms with all the modern facilities.

Many more hotels and rental villas are easily avail here....Here are some best places of Goa:

* Anjuna Beach
    * Colva Beach
    * Vagator Beach
    * Water Sports Adventure
    * Bogmalo Beach
    * Dona Paula Beach
    * Holiday Beach Resorts
    * Church of St. Cajetan
    *Church of St. Francis-Xavier

[url]www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php[/url]

[url]www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php?region=Ibiza[/url]

[url]www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php?region=Mallorca[/url]