+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hollywood Latest Movies

hi gyus

i am very fond of watching Hollywood movies

can anyone post me some latest Hollywood movies .....

thanks

Hi Frank
    I am also avery big fan of hollywood movies.
    Check this latest new releases:
    Hatchet, Shoot' Em Up, December Boys, Randy And The Mob, Good Luck Chuck, Into The Wild, The Darjeeling Limited, The Game Plan, Resident Evil: Extinction and some others are comin' up.

Have a good day

william

Hi!!!

i love to watch Hollywood movies! I really want to go and see Resident Evil: Extinction.
    Can anyone tell me if it is worth it?
    I saw its making on TV some days back. Looked pretty impressive! Any other thrillers coming up?

Hi Veena

You've choosen a very fantastic thriller. Here is my review of Resident Evil : Extinction

The setting is this time , in the 3rd installment of the Resident Evil series, a wasteland with landmarks spotting the horizon to remind you that this used to be home, so all the spectacle is left to the actors and the creeps they battle. The emphasis is taken off of zombie shock, as this world is now covered in them, and beyond showing oceans of the decomposing bodies, you get the point. From the new trailers you can see we finally get some zombie bird action, a scene pulled off beautifully and very realistically to my surprise. The feathered fiends swarm and writhe in the air like a pack of bees, spiraling upward before they freefall down toward their fleshy feast. The effect is tense and gruesome without showing birds pulling eyeballs out of sockets.

Hope you enjoy Alice kicking some zombie hard ass.

Whoa!!!! They have a birds-turned-zombie scene!!?? Impressive!! Will definitely go and check it out at the earliest!! Thanx for the information!

hi guys

this is frank again

please list me some famous halloween haunted movies....................

Hi Frank!!

I am giving a list of some very popular horror movies. Hope you find your pick among these!

Omen
    Exorcist
    The Craft
    Exorcism of Emily Rose
    Scream (I think you have a series of Scream movies)
    Scary Movie Series (If you want to laugh it off!!)
    What Lies Beneath
    Blair Witch Project
    The Ring
    Sleepy Hollow
    Dracula
    Haunting

Hope this helps you out! Catch ya later!

The Dark Knight is probably the Hollywood movie I am most anticipating. It is going to be amazing!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed