+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: School of Open Learning Delhi University Correspondence Results

hi guys

can anyone tell me when will School of Open Learning Delhi University Correspondence cell declare B.Com and B.A. pass Results

I am waiting for 2007 last year B.Com pass SOS Delhi University Correspondence Results.............

thanks

hi dear

u can check the result on visiting SOL website. the url is [url]http://sol.du.ac.in/[/url]

best of luck !

Are marksheets of B.COM(hons.),School of open learning Dispached. I havn't received it till

I m waiting for that

Thanks

What is the last date for admission in B.COM(hons.),3rd year

hi priyanka

for marksheet of B.COM(hons.), u can visit the School of Open Learning Cell, the address is as

School of Open Learning
    5 Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi
    Delhi - 110007, India.

Hi
    can you tell me that when b.a first year result come out

result of B.A. pass IIIrd year is out.............. wait for b.a first year result

best of luck

hi guys

can anyone tell me when B.A. pass first and second year result come out .............

when will the results of b.com-2 of school of open learning delhi university come

well guys, it's been more than a week now since the site is down for maintenance!! and results (BA Pass I, IIyr) for this year is already too late...anyone have any idea on what's happening with the site?? or when is the result be declared??

Hi to all,

yarr koi to bata do

when Delhi Univercity B.A pass IInd year result has been declared..

Corrospondence ke yaar................................................................

i need to know the result for 2nd year b.com pass correspondence. plz anybody can tell how?

hi guys

when delhi university B.A. Pass II year result will reflected on correspondance site.
    whenever open it, it is down for maintanence?

hi guys

is there any updates of the B.Com pass second year result of Delhi University school of open learning cell......

thanks

take your time Mr. SOL

visit [url]http://sol.du.ac.in[/url] for updates..........

hi, i got my b.com 2nd yr results, bt 1 st day it shows failed n shows 103 out of 400 marks bt nw wen i open sol websites, it displays PVA, n 173 out of 400 marks, so which one i believe, nw m very tensed abt it.
    and
    next thing is if i will failed i want 2 rechecked my paper, wat is procedure 4 dat...
    plz reply soon

hi sanjana

it is better to u that check your result in the list at SOL campus........ if u have any doubt about your result then u can ask there.....

fill a rechecking form if u wanna recheck ur papars......

I will suggest u to visit SOL once a time.........

best of luck

ba 2nd year ka result keb niklega???????????

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed