+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Aloe Vera Products Dealers in Delhi

hi guys

my father is suffering from Arthritis......... some one of my relative suggest me to use for Aloe Vera......... can anyone tell me any good Aloe Vera Products Dealers in Delhi..............

thanks

Dear Taruna,
    Here are the address and contact no. of those who deals in Aloe Vera Products in Delhi. I hope these people can help you.

Green Earth Products

Address: W-105, Khuranas,
    Greater Kailash Part I,
    New Delhi- 110 048,
    India
    Phone: +(91)-(11)-29239095/9810153563
    Fax: +(91)-(11)-41635095

Cure Herbs

Address: WZ-435-A, Nangal Raya,
    New Delhi- 110 046,
    India
    Phone: +(91)-(11)-25106849
    Fax: +(91)-(11)-28522674

Hi Taruna

I am distributor for FLP India. FLP is world leader in Aloe Vera and bee hive products.

After lengthy research, Forever Living has produced one of the most remarkable products in the marketplace today. A product that combines the legendary properties of Aloe Vera with some of the best known ingredients and supplements to help maintain healthy connective tissue and joint function: Glucosamine sulphate, Chondroitin sulphate, and MSM. Forever Living is the first company to combine all of these ingredients into one easy-to-use, pleasant-tasting, orange-flavoured drink, and for good measure we have also included extra Vitamin C.

if you need more detail you can contact me

regards

chirag

Hi

i read your message about aloe Vera,

my personal experience with arthritis, is my mother what has arthritis and rheumatic
    problems. After using aloe vera drink gel, she feels much better, and at the age
    of 77 years old, she is going daily on a bicycle drive, holidays and visit friends.
    Not only it reduced the pain but also gives her more energy.

Another person i know very well was land up in a burn out, for almost 2 years
    after start drinking aloe vera juice he was back "alive" and very gratefull for the
    possibility it had given to him.

My own experience that i recovered from a "whiplash" after a car accident.

when you like to know more about the range of aloe vera products, the health benefits
    and experience for what it can be used.

you can contact me

Ms Anneke Riewald - New Delhi

or mail to [email]contactus@thedivineoasis.com[/email]

Giving below the address , where the Aloevera juice & other aloevera based products are available:

M/S ALOE VERA POINT,

A-33 GANESH NAGAR, OPPOSITE JANAK PURI CHECK POST &
    METRO PILLAR NO. -538, CANARA BANK BUILDING, MAIN NAJAFGARH ROAD,
    NEW DELHI -110018,
    PHONE NO.- 01125999607, 9968093250.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ; ALOE VERA JUICE , ALOE VERA GEL, ALL ALOE VERA CREAMS , SOAPS, SHAMPOO, 7 OTHER PRODUCTS, WHEATGRASS POWDER, WHEAT GRASS JUICE, NONI JUICE, AMLA JUICE, ALL ACUPRESSURE , MAGNETOTHERAPY 7 HEALTH CARE PRODCTS

Dear Taruna,

I, Dr. K. VISWANATHAN, am an aloe vera distributor in Delhi and can advise you on suitable products for your father's arthritis problem. While osteoarthritis can be set right to a large extent with aloe vera and omega-3 products, it may be quite difficult and prolonged for rheumatoid arthritis. A suitable aloe vera product with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM will help to repair and re-form the cartilage that gets worn out with age and strengthen the connective tissues as well, an Omega-3 product in addition will help to improve blood circulation to all the affected joints, thereby helping arthritis patients. A combination of these two products will relieve the pain and help him walk smoothly. But, one must be patient with these products and regularly take them for at least 4 months.

My mobile number is 09818803624 and land-line is 011-26830345. I stay in B-113/2, East of Kailash.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed