+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to Get a Voter ID Card in Delhi

hi,
    i am y.v.chakradhar

I live in ameerpet yellareaddy guda and i want to get a Voter ID Card. can I apply through internet ??????//

plz tell me nearest election commission office in Yamuna Vihar

plz suggest me How to Get a Voter ID Card in hyderabad ...............

thanks .....

We had applied for the voter I.D. about 9 months back and till date we had not received it.

Our address is F 301 & 302, PANDAV NAGAR, MAYUR VIHAR, PHASE-I, DELHI-110091. TEL NO-22795668, MOB NO-9312004782.

Kindly advised and guide us what to do?

MRINAL KANTI BISWAS
    NIVEDITA BISWAS
    F-301 & 302, PANDAV NAGAR,
    MAYUR VIHAR, PHASE - I,
    DELHI-110091
    TEL NO-0122795668
    MOB NO-9312004782

We had applied for the voter I.D. about nine months before and till adte I had not received it.

the address is F 301 & 302, PANDAV, NAGAR, MAYUR VIHAR, PHASE -I, DELHI-110091

Kindly advised and guide me what to do?

BEST REGARDS,
    MRINAL KANTI BISWAS
    NIVEDITA BISWAS
    F-301 & 302, PANDAV NAGAR
    MAYUR VIHAR, PHASE - I,
    DELHI -110091
    TEL NO-011-22795668
    MOB NO-9312004782

Dear Sir

I living in pitampura/Delhi-110088. I have not received my Election Voter Card till date. It would be appriciation if I receive the Voter Card before coming the election.

Thanks & Regards

Narender Singh Bisht
    QU-28A Pitampura
    Delhi-110088
    Mobile No.9311416079

Hi,

I am staying in Mehrauli, I lost my Voter ID card 3 yrs back , how can i get it again, Pls confirm the procedure for the same.
    can i apply online for the same???????? pls reply soon....

Thanx
    Rajni

> tannu wrote:

> Im leaving in Dwarka (New Delhi). I want to make my voter card. Pls Guide me.

[quote=abquadir_7]Dear Sir/Madam,
    I would like to apply for Voter ID Card in Muzaffarpur.Plz. provide me some idea.Currently I am residing in Siliguri.

Reagrds
    Abdul Quadir[/quote]
    Cell No.-9733187770 8-)

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had lost my voter id card i want to apply new voter id card how to apply n i have only a rent agreement. plz reply me [email]priya18dec@ymail.com[/email]

sir,

i want to apply for the election voter id card.i live in vasundhra enclave.so please kindly inform me that where i can apply for that and is there any online registration form available.

regards,
    nidhi

Hi All,
    I want to apply for the voter card for the entire family (including my mother). I am living in dilshad colony. Could you please guide me on that through my mail id [email]kapil.bose@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks in advance.

Kapil Bose

Soni Kumari

I want to voter Id card

[I want to voter id card i m blong to delhi in shakerpur delhi -92

Smile Voter id card

www.ceodelhi.nic.in

Just go to this website for all your voter id card needs.
    There is everything mentioned there.

Delhi Voter ID Card

It sounds as a little awkward so as to get voter election ID card through net help. In Delhi, you will have to present known address proof papers. Age is taken down as written in the passport or birth certificate. Along with that, water bill, electricity bill, or your mobile telephone bill can be shown. Block Level Officer will surely come to the address given. It is a verification process. You will get voter ID licence or card within next some days

Talking

Here are some instructions and ideas on applying for a voter ID card. It mainly includes an individual’s name included in the voter ID card list, you have to definitely complete your voter ID card just by filling the essential forms and applications and submit it at the ERO’s office, if you are planning to apply for the voter ID card online, you may use the website mentioned below.

http://www.ceodelhi.nic.in/eci_mssql/default.asp.

The forms for you are easily available as per the status of the forms and applications.
    • If you want to apply for the voter for the 1st time then you are required to fill the form 6.
    • If there are some imperfections or incorrect information’s in the present voter ID you will be asked to fill form 8.
    • If you need to delete the name in an electoral list, form NO. 7 must be filled.

Arrow

A voter ID card is considered as the important document for the identity purpose. It is really helpful for the individuals at the time of applying a loan, opening a bank account etc. The forms for you are easily available as per the status of the forms and applications.
    • If you want to apply for the voter for the 1st time then you are required to fill the form 6.
    • If there are some imperfections or incorrect information’s in the present voter ID you will be asked to fill form 8.
    • If you need to delete the name in an electoral list, form NO. 7 must be filled.

Voter ID card is considered as an important document used as ID proof and here are some main instructions on how to apply for the voter ID card, the voter ID card comprises the name and the personal details of the individual, you will get your voter ID once after filling the forms that are issued by the electoral office and submit it to the nearest ERO office, you can also apply online with the information’s mentioned below.
    http://www.ceodelhi.nic.in/eci_mssql/default.asp.
    • For the application for the first time you are required to fill the form 6.
    • For any corrections in the existing voter ID card you have to fill form 8.
    • In case of deletion of a name in the electoral list, form NO. 7 must be filled.
    All these information’s will help you better.

The process of getting voter ID card is simplified by the government through online process. You can choose to attend the office to get the voter ID card done in manual process or by sitting at home you can fill the form electronically. To follow the process online you need to create an identity at the link mentioned below:

http://archive.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=115032&cat_id=899
    or
    http://www.voteridcarddelhi.com/

But then there are certain documents that you need to produce before getting an ID card which are like:

• Post Office current Pass Book.
    • Driving License/- Applicants Ration Card/- Passport.
    • Electricity/-Telephone/-Water bill in the name of parents.
    • Two passport size photographs.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed