+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What do women want in a man? What do men want in Women?

I thought it might be nice to have an open and educated discussion on a relevant topic on most peoples mind. What kinds of traits must we possess to attract the opposite sex.
    I know we all all different and have different attributes but perhaps we can all learn something from each other.

So you first... Tell me what u like ;)

I like pretty, athletic, independent, open minded, well educated, refined, artistic, stylish animal loving type

Smart... Witty... A sharp mind...
    Playful... Sexy.... Cant leave that out now can I...
    Some one I can relate to but I dont want to be alike cos then
    we will get very bored with other...

BIG HEARTED.... he must not be afraid to share with someone on the street...
    I DONT appreciate some1 judgemental...

I am really very close to this one. LOL

Again my dear... ure close... but does close cut it....

Ure sweet & funny NY

:)

I think Casey should try me out...lolz kidding!!

and what are you like my dear jam

Hi,
    Nice topic.. Many young girls and guys would have become mad by searching the answer for your question. I am sure that most of the youngsters have such question in their mind. Since I am married, I can tell you my views about what women wants in men and want men wants in women.. I wonít say that I am absolutely right. According to my perception I am answering this question.
    Let me first answer what men wants in women?
    They want true love in women. They want women should take care of them like a small kid. They like to argue with women but at last they also love to lose in the argument. They like to do mischiefs with women. They want their girl to be their best friend. They donít want their girl to get angry on them. They want their partner to be jovial.

What women want in men?
    Women want their partner to be responsible, should take her to various places to spend time with each other. They want their men to accompany her while shopping. They want their partner should always encourage her, praise her a lot, and Care her. They want their boy to be more romantic.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed