+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Inter religion marriage

Unhappy Inter religion marriage

Hi All I am from a higher caste in hindu and I love a guy from christianity. But my father and his relatives are dead opposite to this religion and they only like hindu hate other caste as well religion. Dont have words to say about them as they hate these religions like hell. But I dont want to make them feel and get married against them. Wanted to convince them only 3% is possible becas of this I am delayin my marriage and I am already 27. Please help me

hey dont hurt urself..

hi
    i kno its tough....but u hav to take a strong decision...u kno in life u wont get watever u want...see ur parents and i hav seen life...i dont say that christianity is bad..but they hav their own rules which we dont hav...they hav their own customs...iamgine after marriage if u dont get her adjusted to ur lifestyle and culture then???its for lifetime...then ur parenst will not accept u and her for life...even she willl blame u forever....so please think about all these things...again if u wanna make changes after that??its impossible...so listen to ur parents..

Reality is that... people who can't respect others religion are THE MOST LOWEST CLASS AND CASTE THERE IS.

If you want to please your parents please do not marry that Christian girl. She deserve a man in her life, not momma's boy.

Aree parents ka pallu choodo ab. In every reply of yours, all your say is "what if what if what if". WHAT IF THIS COUPLE GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY LIKE MANY OTHER LOVE MARRIED - RUNAWAY COUPLES?

Be bold

[QUOTE=DeepaG;211806]Hi All I am from a higher caste in hindu and I love a guy from christianity. But my father and his relatives are dead opposite to this religion and they only like hindu hate other caste as well religion. Dont have words to say about them as they hate these religions like hell. But I dont want to make them feel and get married against them. Wanted to convince them only 3% is possible becas of this I am delayin my marriage and I am already 27. Please help me[/QUOTE]

Hi Deepa
    If you really love this guy then you have to take some bold and courageous steps. You have to tell your parents that you need to get married now before its too late, as your r already 27. and that you want to marry your boyfriend only and no one else. Also tell them that If they don't agree with your choice of partner then you will have no option but to marry him against their wishes.

You have the support of your BF and his family, you can have a civil marriage.

The most important thing for you is to decide whether you want to marry the guy you love and be happy with him or to marry a person of your parents' choice and live unhappily all your life.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 102186159822587, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

hai

Hai,
    I saw your post my sincere advise Dont go against your parents wishes. i have seen many inter religion ends

in divorce due to lack of understanding between the couples regarding the culture and customs . Best option is to forget this guy and move on with as per you parents wish.

Rgds,
    Vijay

[QUOTE=DeepaG;211806]Hi All I am from a higher caste in hindu and I love a guy from christianity. But my father and his relatives are dead opposite to this religion and they only like hindu hate other caste as well religion. Dont have words to say about them as they hate these religions like hell. But I dont want to make them feel and get married against them. Wanted to convince them only 3% is possible becas of this I am delayin my marriage and I am already 27. Please help me[/QUOTE]

hello Deepa..

Please reply so many of our friends are responded to your query... What are you going to decide? always girls think that after marriage our loving guy will keep us happily? But in reality it happens something else.. how about your guy? what he says? Is he ready to keep you happy rest of his life? what is he into?

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed