+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What do you guys have planned for the week end.

What do you guys have planned for the week end.

I got 2 stork parties on friday, then its clubbing around 11 or so...
    another storkparty on Saturday, then a drinking party at home, since its payday...

Sunday I plan to sleep till abt 2 and then go catch a movie

and you

Is stork party a baby shower.

Yes sweety... lol... sorry :)

No stork party. That’s a scary nightmare. Its fall in NY State the leaves are turning color. So we might take a drive thru the country. Perhaps go to an apple farm and pick our own apples and cider. Then maybe go running and workout at the gym and at night get hammered in a club.

Life is just beautiful.

Yeah my weekend waz beautiful... I know its late to repsond... but ive been busy and on leave...

So what u drink ;)

Extra dry Gin martini very cold and very dry with 2 olives. When drinking a martini (1) is barely enough and (3) is tooooo many. That reminds me I better drink one now.

I think you’re going to see a huge crowd on Black Friday.

The idiot lemmings of this country wouldn’t have a clue of what else to do. They’re like the rat in the maze. The day after Thanksgiving they are “programmed” to head to a mall in search of that illusive piece of cheese.
    By rights, you’d think tomorrow they’d all be in a gym somewhere, running the tread-mill or hoisting some weights to work off all that stuffing and pecan pie they ate the day before

No wonder Europeans call us Ugly Americans.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...! today is my pay day..! Me and my friends have planned for a short trip, we will be visiting few of the best places in mumbai and have a blast with all my friends and we will be watch the ABCD movie in Inox this is our plan for the weekend.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed