+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How do you get rid of a Girl that you no longer like?

How do you get rid of a Girl that you no longer like?

Hi!

Many people experience a time in a relationship when they no longer feel the same towards their partner. In such a situation, it is better to talk to your partner and explain her that you no longer feel what you once felt and there is no point in dragging the relationship.

However, make sure you do not accuse her of the past mistakes or start opening up the past issues and disputes. At the same time, I wil advise you to speak to your partner in person and not over the phone or through a mail or sms. It will hurt her more if you such a thing.

Last but not the least, break the news to her in a way you would like someone to do the same for you.

You dont get rid of them, just tell them you cant date them thats all.. kapish

this is a very difficult situation I had gone thru once...I just don't know...

how did u do it jam

How about emailing her the breakup message or to make it more personal just text messaging it. LOL

How is this possible to get rid of a girl to whom you loved? How can you say that you donít have similar feelings now? I have big question mark.. You loved a girl and now you want to get rid of her, it doesnít make any sense. Have you ever thought about feelings of that girl? She had loved you, trusted you and now you want to throw her like a tissue. It will create a deep wound in her. She will start to hate all the boys. She wonít trust anybody henceforth. She may go away from your life but she will think about you and your betrayal throughout her life.. Itís not good to leave the girl since you donít find similar feelings as it was at the beginning..

Why you want to leave her?

Agreed with Pragati, What's the reason you want to breakup with her?

Thumbs up How to get breakup.

@Swati and @Pragati.

Breakup could be for many reason. I had many of my friends who got in relationship when they were really young as 17, started dating and by the time they were 25 both were totally different person. Who is to blame? Nobody, its nature of life, change is gradual and normal.
    One case he got into bad habits so she left her, another case she never grew up, still kept acting like a 17 yr old kid. So there could be millions of reasons for breakup. The best way to break up is stop communicating. Just inform her you do not want to take this relationship to next level, want a break. Change numbers, email and avoid common friends. Relationships are like a broken peace of glass, better to leave them broken than trying to connect together. Move on find someone else. Everything in life happens for a reason so move on.
    Goodluck!

Hey........

You should have had all these thoughts before proposing her, if you are asking now; there is no use of it. May i know the reason for ignorance? Think on both the aspects, if you want to get rid of her, the problem is only for her not you because she is a girl. Do not only think of yourself, please do think about her also. Whatever problem you have with her be outspoken, frank discuss with her. Only then the problem will get resolved. Donít ever think of getting rid of her you no longer like.

Post Hey you wrote little bit rudely

Hi ,
    Hope you find the solution.

Well for simple girls or decent girls its the bad thing you can do.

As you are already spotted as criminal by two @pragati and @ Sawti.

So you want separation

Well the girl may be attached to you and may be she doesn't want it.

Impact will be in her life but you can reduce it.

Dont tell her straight.

Just start telling her indirectly and start keeping distance from her.

talk once a week or twice a week .Make excuses for meeting and calling.
    slowly slowly make her strong so that she can leave without you.
    *****************************************************************************
    Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution
    *****************************************************************************

If she loved you truly you will never find someone like her .May be at a point you feel that.

Every four girls one is a cheater. 33% girls cheat in their life.

So again you are putting yourself in a risk.

Perosnal Advice

Dnt leave someone who realy love you.
    Just get feed back from your frnds they will tell you if they saw love in her eyes the true ones.

Unhappy How do you get rid of a Girl that you no longer like?

[QUOTE=Pragati Rane;281435]How is this possible to get rid of a girl to whom you loved? How can you say that you donít have similar feelings now? I have big question mark.. [/QUOTE]

I have passed thru the same stage..... My GF got married for which I was happy for her... but now she always lie around with me & kinda started ignoring me..

Though I can understand that it might not be possible for her to continue but there should be a better way to create the distance...

For me, I am just not able to cope up with the stress that I am going thru.. & as rightly posted in the original thread, I also have started hating her but not sure how to remove her from my thoughts.

Have a nice Day
    Rahul

Hey man,

Itís all in your hand. I think you know well about her..............

You first reason out the problem. Then, think what made you to ignore that girl. Ignoring a girl whom you donít like is not very easy, its kind a hard. You should have do the things what she does not like, be rude to her. If she gives call donít pick it, always stay away from her. If you do all these, then she will see the changes in you and will ask you what the problem is; then tell her your problem. Formerly, there are chances of her staying away from you. You need not take much effort to ignore her. I think this is the best way, hope you will do this.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed