+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Affair at WorkPlace/Office

Guys let's talk something on this..

Affair At Any Damn Place Is Wrong Period

affair start on offices or workplaces.

yes but its wrong deepak... really really wrong...

why Casey?? How could you say that with so much confidence??

W8 maybe I misunderstand you... when you say affair do you mean relationship between single ppl or a married man or woman starting a relationship with someone at work.

Cos I thought the latter

You can fall in love with anybody, anytime......Be it office or a club.However, in case of office affairs, you should be careful as to not get your work affected.Otherwise, both of the partners may be in for some big trouble. As for a married man or woman starting an affair at office is concerned, it is definitely wrong and a big No-No.

Yes well thats what I dont understand...

When you guys say affair what do you mean by that :
    1> having a relationship normal pplz
    2> married person having a relationship

As far as my views are concerned, I was talking about an affair between unmarried people and not an extra-marital affair.

ok cool cos i was so confused there :l

I found it must to share my experience here. I had an affair with a guy in my office since last one year (we brokeup on 25th Oct.) He was very cool and friendly in the starting but suddenly things started to change. He use to keep an eye on me, all the time I am chating he asked me to whom I am chating?? he dint allow me to talk to any of the colleagues, not even females. He dint want me to take luch in office with others. Whenever we had office get togethers he got busy with his friends and I get bored alone. Every time he is watching if I am talking mobile, hmany a times he take away my mobile from my desk, and even after breakup its hurting ot see him daily...So I would say a BIG NO to office romance...It makes life hell :(

Thanks, akal aai par der se.

Yes!!! but we learn from experience only...right??

Well I dont think all relationships that start in the office could be bad, as long as the other person isnt married.

I agree with Casey. Just because one person is bad, it doesn't mean that everyone will turn out to be the same. However, I do believe in the adage 'Once bitten, twice shy'. So, be doubly careful next time.

I think you certainly learn from your mistakes. Having said that, how ever one should not be fishing off the companyís pier.

Hey adity...are you still in the same office!!??? Change your job girl!!! The more you see him, the more miserable you will become and the more difficult it will be to forget what happened. Office romance is a risky proposition, more so because you tend to mix your professional life with your personal life. But, Cupid can strike anywhere, what say!? However, be careful when you are involved in office and dont confuse work with love. All the best!

True true... once bitten twice shy :)

Am asking this question with permission of my friend, he is a nice and hard working guy in our office, he is in my team. one girl is very much attached to him, he was avoiding her for few days and now they have joined hands both are in love with each other now the problem is the girl is already married and as their friends we advised him personally what he is doing is wrong and it is sad to said to he never gave his ears to our advices. He said I donít mind we are very happy couple now we need your suggestions to help him here. Please tell us what we can do to help them.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed