+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Animation Institutes in Delhi

Hai frens,

I want to learn Animation in Delhi. Can anyone tell me the best Animation Institute in Delhi where I can go for this course???

Hoping to get your reply…

You can check Arena Multimedia, Animaster, Xplora Design School, International College of Animation Arts and Technology, MAAC - Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics and Anitoons - The School Of Animation.

dear friend,

the best training providing institutes are not, those doing good advertisments, but in my views thats different. if u want a hardcore, highly creative and job oriented training, then u should go n attend 2-3 trial classes, then decide,

i m giving u detalis of some of the best institutes of delhi:

[url]www.maacindia.com[/url]

[url]www.admecindia.co.in[/url]

[url]www.animaster.com[/url]

Dear Friends,

The best institute giving versatile job options in animation and multimedia is Arena Animation, please see the website [url]http://www.aaa-kamlanagar.com[/url] to see the details.

Cheers!

Hi
    check this one too..
    a good institute in NCR
    [url]http://www.aag.co.in/[/url]

Hello palls!
    One of the best animation & Gaming Institute in DELHI NCR is AAG i.e Academy of Animation and Gaming.
    Currently they are the only one with best industrial tie- up that gives you surety for best jobs as soon as you complete your courses. And during your course they provide you with so good workshop and visits form industrial experts that you get a good exposure of the working in the industry.
    And the best thing during your visit they provide you with full details and free classes so that you can also get the details of the procedure and the process.

You can check there web site i.e. [url]www.aag.co.in/[/url]
    Or can contact there counselor at : 0120- 4231622 /11,
    (Y) :-D

hi,

i guess u approach [url]www.saa.ind.in[/url] .
    the best part abt this institute is its faculty n infrastructure as compaired to other institutes
    i found the fee is also fine.they r giving placements also.

plz help me .i need information about best animation intitute its fee structure and placements. plz mail me :-(

HI this is siddharth... m also learning animation.. well there is lot of animation center in delhi... but its very difficult 2 chose the best.. well m learing animtion frm frm rajouri gared.. its just opp 2 rajouri garden metro station.. Faculty of this institute Mr Amit jude singh has work in Jaban & worked in shrak film... if u want u can contact me any time my no is 9911308774.. hope that will suit u the best...

Bye take care

please help me...
    can anyone help me to choose the best intitute for anmation in delhi...
    name, address, fees etc.

Hey, I'm 20 Yr old Graduate (B.sc. Biology). But I found NO career after that. So I decided to do Animation during my 2nd Yr of my B.sc. And now I want a good animation institute those who provide placements also.
    I am from Ajmer and here also I've good option for animation (Like Gecko Animation )but I want best in Delhi....
    Please help me. Cause I'm now free and want to join the batches as soon as possible. I've wasted my 3 yrs in Bsc but dont want to spoil more time...
    Please email me urgently
    [email]halchalgroups@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    [url]www.halchal.net.tf[/url]

Well , CABA provides a stimulating environment for active learning, reflection and integration of new knowledge. Years of experience in multimedia, animation, cd presentation and web design education are reflected in all aspects of the program conducted by it through the faculty, content, facilities and selected participants.
    I think that caba is one of the best institute in the world of animation.

check it out ths:[url]http://www.cabainnovatives.com[/url]

hi friends
    Gurukul Digital Arts and Animation is institute of multimedia and animation in Satya Niketan(South Campus motibagh) .
    About them: Gurukul Digital Arts and Animation studio has been started by a team of technicals with over 6 years of experience in Graphics and Animation business, in order to strengthen the demand of the Animation Industry. Gurukul Digital Arts and Animation studio have together come with a aim to produce quality education and production in the field of computer graphics

Gurukul Digital Arts and Animation studio vision is to nurture fresh talent to meet the intetrnational production standard. We are providing courses in 3d Animation, Visual effects, Compositing, Web designing, Graphic Designing, Video Editing and many more Specialization courses for professionals

Hi there,

I can suggest you the best. I have been to trail classes of Picasso, AAG, MAAC, Frameboxx and found that MAAC is the best and rest lacks in technical and academic facilities. Arena, Gecko, Animaster are out of question because of the poor curriculum and instructors. I did a thorough research on which one is the best and found MAAC and out of MAAC the Kamla Nagar branch is the best as they have the best and supportive faculties and staff. I also went to south ex branch but their batches are 40-50 strength which is way too high for individual attention and they hardly had time to answer my questions leave out time slot for practice. So I would suggest MAAC Kamla Nagar center n if u want information u cn call on 30182400 and 01

hi friends im anu i want to say that,if any one jobless,any one think about the career,anyone tried out 10 times give ur job interview but no response, any one studied at many institutions,schools,homes nd different companies, but no one give u jobs or growth in income, pls try for animation fields.i know this fields is very very competitive but believe me i have passed away these conditions which i mention there. i wasted a lot of money in different institutes but no right guidance nor teachers, my friend recommended me to Amit Jude Singh Sir, who has got 20+ yrs experience in Animation n 3d characters, worked on Disney n dream works films, and in Japan, on Maya, 3dsmax, Flash, it took me 6months to learn illustration n flash animation, 2years before, now im a senior animator for MNC company in mumbai working on 2d sfx projects, drawing 43k sal, i will always thank Amit Sir, for teaching me and giving me right guidance, he had a small setup but the teaching, was like learning abroad or in a company on really Advanced tools, i feel he is the best person who can assist u in getting a very good career, dont know weither his ph no is working still but here 9990624871 also try email [email]amit_jude_singh@yahoo.co.in[/email] if ph dont work. good luck friends.

hi, looking for best multimedia/ animation institute, don't dare to think except Admec Multimedia Institute. Really all the teachers are very-2 talented, they all are direct from production houses, they all are having more than 10 years of experience.

I felt one thing when i was doing my multimedia 2years program from this institute, that they teach personally, one can intereact any time they are very down to earth, they take pain for you, they starts from very basic in small batches and end at the professional level. they also issue a complete resume and portfolio development. Do you want to know more about this institue, i would suggest you to visit [url]www.admecindia.co.in[/url].

Thanks,
    Pratibha

prateek.sharma3597
    [QUOTE=joykhuptong;13470]Hai frens,

I want to learn Animation in Delhi. Can anyone tell me the best Animation Institute in Delhi where I can go for this course???

Hoping to get your reply…[/QUOTE]

The best option is ARENA MULTIMEDIA KAMLA NAGAR... i know a few professionals going to the institute and they are mesmerised by the way things work at the center. or else... BIG AIMS would be an amazing option. its a reliance venture. new into the field but with all facilities. i guess kamla nagar branch is the biggest. for any other info. regarding the same u may contact me as i am myself looking for such courses and i have done a lot of researches for the same... the result is wad i told u.

prateek.sharma3597
    [QUOTE=Guest;46400]Hey, I'm 20 Yr old Graduate (B.sc. Biology). But I found NO career after that. So I decided to do Animation during my 2nd Yr of my B.sc. And now I want a good animation institute those who provide placements also.
    I am from Ajmer and here also I've good option for animation (Like Gecko Animation )but I want best in Delhi....
    Please help me. Cause I'm now free and want to join the batches as soon as possible. I've wasted my 3 yrs in Bsc but dont want to spoil more time...
    Please email me urgently
    [email]halchalgroups@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    [url]www.halchal.net.tf[/url][/QUOTE]

hi, u need a placement in animation industry.. BIG AIMS would be the best option for u then.. they give live projects and placements during the course. its a reliance venture. i m sure its the best. kamla nagar delhi has the biggest branch i have heard

105, Kirti Shikhar Building, District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, India
    Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics and Anitoons - The School Of Animation is the best aniamotion institute in Delhi

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed